Chapter 30.

Hand in hand we walked into josh's room and promtly shut the door and went to his bed. The memories of what we did prior to these nights came rushing back like a salty wave and ready to hit. He guided me down on the bed, cupping his hand behind my back like a little baby of his. His eyes were filled with lust as he figured out what I was talking about and what I wanted. I wrapped my small hands around the creases of his neck and pulled him in for one of those infamous kisses. Fireworks immediately went off as our lip collide, not breaking apart anytime soon. His hand played with my hair tugging at the places that I needed the most. Little moans left his mouth as I lightly scratched at his neck. I would never call myself an expert when it came to sex. But I know a thing or two about what a person craves when they wanted it. And that's what I wanted to get out of josh. He lowered his body deeper on me, allowing me to feel himself already at a hard state.

"Look what you do to me" he said.

I took my hand and rubbed the part of his jeans that I could feel the most. He whimpered at the touch and the friction that was being provided by me. I liked the feeling of giving him pleasure.

"T-tyler". His voice was shaky with complete urg.

I hastily flipped us over with the little power I had in my body, and straddled him like the last time. His hands reached for my boney waist and clung onto it. I placed my hands on his chest and moved in a rythem with his thrust. We both created friction for eachother becuase moans wet now filling the room up. I leaned down and sucked at the small parts of his neck, while he was grinding into me.

"T-tyler p-please"

"Not yet". I picked up the speed with my sways and moved faster, this time feelings his harden member move with me. I rolled my head back as the feeling became too unbarrable for my small body to take. Josh's hand snaked down near my crotch and allowed his hand to slip underneath so he could feel just how hard I was getting.

"You're so beautiful like this tyler. So, so beautiful".

His words made me want to burst. But I knew it was a way of him saying he needed me, and he needed me now. Like he read my mind, he guided me off of him and layed me in the position that he was in. He tilted back on his knees and tossed his shirt off his gorgeous body. His muscles ripped withen his skin. His little hairs falled into his eyes. His lips were full and plump, ready to kiss at any moment. He leaned in and landed deep kisses to my neck. His tounge and teeth sucked at my kneck, and did a much more better job than I wish I could ever do. He became rougher with each suck which made me putty in his hands.

"Josh. M-more"

"No. I wanna take my time with you. No matter how hard you get baby"

He ushered my body up so he could swiftly take my shirt off. His eyes ran over my body as they do everytime, and bit his lip as he too was tryibg to hold in his cravings. The trail of wet kisses started at my collar bone and down to my soft nipples. He licked my left one and toyed with the other sending bolts of pleasure through me and put my mouth. He moved down towards my belly and left plently of them that I knew I would feel later. He gradually left that area and moved to unbuttoned my jeans. I lifted my hips up so it wouldn't be such a struggle to get them off. He ripped them off of my feet and came back up to the area that needed him the most.

"Is this what you want ty? You want me to make you feel good?"

His words played with my emotions as i didn't know what to say.

"Y-yes jo-sh. Make me f-feel good"

He gave me a devilish smirk, abiding but what I said. I watched as Josh sucked on the outsides of my boxers, teasing me in such a horrible way. My mouth fell open as he playfully licked my tip through the fabric of the briefs. In that moment I felt like I could cum, but I wanted to save that for what I really wanted. He slowly pulled them down and watched me as I squirmed in his touch when he licked my shaft up and down. His tounge was so warm and full of experience. I nearly passed out when he began to take most of me into his mouth. His lips were parted in the most pleasant way, making the souls of his cheeks cave in.