Chapter 36.

I opened the door and seen him laying on his bed. He looked so hopeless and scared, frightened. He looked like he has dead. And I prayed that when I walked over to him, he would still have a pulse.. he would still be alive. I walked in slowly, the wood creaked under my feet, making it obvious that someone was entering the room. My eyes were glued to his small body that odlly scared me. My throat was dry, the words sticking to the roof of my mouth as I tried to speak.

"J-josh?"

He moved around a little, groaning as he heard a voice. He covered he ears and balled into yet another small position. I walked closer to his bed, my knees touching the outskirts of it.

"Jo-sh? It-it's tyler". My hand touched the same spot that I did in my dream. He shuddered at the feeling of heat layed on his shoulder. As it seemed that he we allowing me to touch him, I ran my hand down his back and around in circles. His entire body was so, so cold I could feel it through his shirt.

"Tyler? We-well heyyy". He probably had no idea where he was or what he was doing. He couldn't get comfortable in his bed, he had multiple little holes in his arms, and all of it scared me.

"Josh, d-do you know w-who I am?"

He turned over and faced me, but didn't look at me. His eyes reflected the night and I just couldn't help but look at the sickness that was shown on his face.

"I-I do know who you a-are silly!" He yelled.

My hand instantly went to cover his mouth so he wouldn't wake up anyone with his loud screams. I sat on the edge of the bed, the towel still clinging on to my damp body. His eyes had finally met mine as he seen that I was pratcially naked near him. He scooted near me, wrapping his weak arms around my waist. His grip was way to tight, it made me feel like my lower body was chopped in half.

"Mhm tyler, you're so cute when you're naked. Le-let me lov-e you"

"No josh!" I stood up as frustration washed over me. Did he not realize he was high out of his mind? Not to mention the pot he smoked was a bad mixture also.

"Josh? Do you not know that you're high? You did herion josh! How could you?"

His eyes furrowed together with concern and amazment. I guess he was trying to process my words. I probably shouldn't have said that, but I didn't have any other choice at this point.

"H-how did you know? Did y-you come?" He attempted to sit up on the bed, but fell over with defeat.

"No! I-I... I just had this feeling you were doing something you weren't suppose to be doing. I know the side effects and withdraws of herion anyways. So that only tells me you've done that. Not to mention your entire body reecks with weed josh".

He attempted again by sitting up and looking me in my face. His hands shakingly reached for the tips of his hair and gripped on to them as he yelled in frustration.

"You weren't suppose to know! You weren't suppose to think anything of this! Why did you let me leave? You could've opened the door when I-I was banging on i-it!"

I stepped closer him, trying to correlate the words he expressed. I didn't remember hearing anyone or anything knock or bang on the door. By that time I was already heading into some kind of body take-over by blurry. I came back to reality as I heard more screaming from Josh.

"Yea y-you have nothing to s-say now huh?"

"Are you seriously blaming me for this? YOU had the decision to not go. YOU could've stopped yourself from even going in the first place. And this Brandon kid, did nothing but pull you deeper into something that I can't dig you out of! Only you can! YOU ruined yourself josh! Not me. I'm not the one to blame. So since suddenly this is all my fault, I'll just get my things and go"

"No d-don't do that". His face looked sympathetic, putting his hand out for me to take.

"Josh im leaving. I'm going home and not coming back until you can get your shit together. I don't know if I can help you with this one".

We stayed silent for what felt like forever. His eyes scanned over my body and looked back at me.

"Are you gonna walk in your towel?"

I didn't give him an answer as i turned around and grabbed my things from the corner they were sitting in when I first got here. I pulled out a black shirt and slipped it on, along with some boxers and my pants. My shoes were down stairs, so it saved me some time from being in here any longer. I was heading for the door when his voice interrupted my thoughts once again.

"You s-still didn't answer m-my question t-tyler". I turned around on the ball of my heels and looked at him.

"What" I blankly said.

"H-how did you know?"

I sighed and lost my eye contact with him. I didn't bother looking into his eyes after I said this.

"When you care for someone who you truly love, no matter what they go through or what type of shit they put you through, you'll always be there for them. When you connect with someone in ways that you never imagined before, you become attached to them. I felt that you were in trouble josh. I knew you were disappearing into the same thing that you almost died from the first time. That's, how I knew".

W: whale... is this cray enough yet? I think this chapter was a little more sloppier than the last, but eh, whatevs:')
I've had lots of peeps ask me the type of music I listen to and so I give them my playlist of whatever, but I have become obsessed the Dark necessities by rhcp I stg help me.

Pretty sure blurry was in this picture too