Chapter 46.

The first place that we arrived at was obvusily for old people and the middle aged people, beacuse there was absoulty nothing here for us to do. It was a bunch of knick knacks and sowing equipment, things that young people i knew would have no intrest in.

"You boys go do something in here that doesn't require breaking anything please". She speciafilly looked at Josh, which didn't surprise me at all.

"Sure thing!" He yelled, tugging at my arm and running to the back of the store.

I always felt like a little kid when we ran together. It was such an amazing feeling for some weird reason. When we reached the isles we ducked into one, standing still as he was focusing on catching his breath while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"N-nothing. Y-You're just so beautiful" he said through ragged breath's.

I blushed at his words and stepped closer him, our hands instantly touching eachothers faces and hair. His eyes got lost in mine as he didn't bother to care who saw us at the moment. Josh was a piece of art that I could sit and look at forever, but would never understand why he was painted. And I hope that I felt the same way towards him.

"This is a good song!" He said, raising his eyebrows and pointing up at the ceiling of the store.

I tried to silence everything around me and listen, but I couldn't make it out due to the noises of children crying and shopping carts moving.

"Just like the wide winged dove wings a song, sounds like she's singing! Ohh ohh ohh!"

"Ohh that songgg. It's alright" I blankly put.

I started walking down the last of the isle to leave and go somewhere else in the store. I could hear josh stomp his feet behind me from running and catching up, making me smile a little.

"It's alright? Stevie nicks is amazing! Well for her time of course"

"You sure do listen to weird stuff josh."

"Trust me, everything about me is weird"
****
We left the store in almost twenty minutes top, and headed down to the next store which semmingly had a taste of something me and Josh would like.

"Alright, same rules! No breaking stuff!"

We ran off to the clothes section without even hearing the last words she said. But we threw a thumbs up behind our heads and continued our run. There were racks and racks and even more racks of band t-shirts, comfortable looking shoes, jackets, everything. And the one thing that we probably both loved about it, is that it was mostly black items.

Josh took my hand we headed for the back where the shirts were. When we got there his eyes filled with such excitement and joy as he was seeing all of the bands he loved on a shirt.

"It's just a shirt josh!" He laughed.

"Yea yea, but they're awesome!"

I looked through the rack that Josh was looking at, seeing all of the ACDC shirts, Nirvana, Pink Floyd and such, bands nowadays kids think they know. One caught my eye that felt like such a memory to me. It was the band Cage the Elephant, one I really liked. But it reminded me how intimate me and Josh got to this song, and how we haven't done anything to please each other since the hospital incident.

"You should get that! I would love to see you wear it". His smile formed along with his adorable wink that could set my soul on fire.

"Okay" I smiled.

"I'm gonna go try it on".

I was hopping he was watching me as I walked straight to the very back of where we were standing. I didn't really care where we were or who we were with, I needed him more than anything. I swayed my small hips a little, something I knew would catch his attention as I turned the corner and into the dressing room. Mirrors filled my vison as I stood infront looking around to see which room I wanted to go in.