Chapter 20.

Somebody asked me if I had exposed the meaning behind josh's tattoo in my last chapter. No I didn't, it was made up. Listen to song:)

"TYLER! TYLER WAKE UP! TYLER!"

"STOP!". I woke up in a room that wasn't mine. Reality came back to me as I realized it was josh's room. Beads of sweat raced its way from my forhead down to the sides of my neck. My breath was uncontroable along with every other feeling. I looked at Josh and rubbed my eyes to truly make sure it was him. His profile inked with terror. I couldn't contain the emotions that wanted to burst out of me. I wrapped my skinny arms around his neck and clinged on to him. Everything that happend in the delusion felt so real. It's like I could feel myself falling and reaching my death.

"Its okay ty. I'm here".

"It felt so real. Please don't leave me".

Joshua's fingers ran through the small parts of my hair, tugging lightly at the ends. The feeling sent shivers down my spine as i placed myself harder against him.

"I'm never gonna leave you. Please undestand that".

His voice was soft and relaxed almost as if he was trying to contain himself from crying with me. We soon untangled our body and he wiped my damages away from my face. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling he gave me. I opened my eyes when I felt that he had stopped. His eyes illuminated the now dark room. The moonlight mixed with the nearest street lamp shinned on his pale skin. He was.. I honestly don't know what he was.

"How long was I sleeping?"

"Well when we layed down after talking, we both fell asleep. I probably slept for an hour and a half, and you, well you know".

"What time did we get here?"

"It was 6 when we got here. It's 10 now"

I groaned and slammed myself back on the pillow. I squeezed my face out of anger before realising. My eyes glanced back over at Josh who was starting at me the entire time with such lust vivid in his world.

"I know what you need".

A large smirk bashed upon himself with millions of ideas fluttering in his head, to just one. I furrowed my eyebrows together, making those ugly creases in my forhead show.

"W-what?"

"You'll see".

He walked over to his bean bag chair and grabbed another hoodie.

"Here, wear this, I wanna see something different on you".
****
The car ride was sweet and short to wherever we were going. The degrees was displayed near the radio monitor saying 32°. Josh had his window down as usual, and so I cracked mine a bit, enjoying the feeling of my body going numb. We pulled up to an open, but empty parking lot that had nothing but woods surrounding us. I gotten extremely nervous.

"J-josh? W-what are we doing here?"

I felt my skelton tremble through my core. What if he was here to kill me? Would he really?

"Stop asking questions and just come along!"

He turned the car off and hopped out before I could say anything. I quickly followed his lead and walked beside him, trying to keep up the his pace. We began approaching the small tree lines that oddly had a parking lot. As we were halfway, Josh took my hand we commenced deeper. I could hear the faint noise of water, and instantly I thought he was here to drown me, but I tried to push those negative thoughts away as we got closer.

"Can you hear it!?" He asked.

"Kind of!". I began to get tired from the running that felt forever. I spoke to soon as we came upon it. It was a huge waterfall surrodned by colorful rocks. And by colorful, literally I mean rainbow rocks stacked up to create a barrior. We came to a hult and my mouth pratcially sat open.

"Isn't it beautiful?".

His breath was stagered and short from trying to grasp on to life. He began to disappear into the darkness to what looked like the backside of the waterfall. I stood nervously, waiting to see his face again but it never showed.

"J-josh?" My crooked bottom teeth began to create a noise that I didn't wanna focus on. I waited to hear a reply, and when I didn't hear it, I freaked out.

"JOS-"

SPLASH

"JOSH WAS THAT YOU? ANSWER ME PLEASE!" I heard little laughs as lights began to swallow the woods. When it was bright enough to see, Josh was standing on top of the ledge near the waterfall in nothing but his boxers. My eyes couldn't look away as he was looking directly at me with one of the cutest faces.

"Found me!" He yelled.

"Josh what are you doing!? It's freezing!"

"I know! The water will make you forget everything if you get in!!"

"No! Absolutely not!" I yelled at him. The tempature probably dropped now that we were in the dark woods. It was probably nearing eleven o'clock at night, and josh wants me to jump in below tempature water? Whatever.

"C'mom jospeh! Live for once!" He yelled.

"Well i have those odds against and josh! But I'll get in, just not up there!". I began walking near an opening from the rocks and slowly took my hoodie over me head. My bare arms became exposed to the cold air that made me feel alive. I took my socks off and fitted them together so I wouldn't loose them. I started un-buttoning my jeans, sliding them down my hips very slow because it was terribly cold.

"C-could you hurry up!"

I smiled a little, figuring he was starting to get irritated. I slid my shirt over my head and through it to the side, covering my skinny body.

"I-I'm coming in!". I stepped into the small creases of the water, immediately shivering. I heard the noise of josh jumping in and it snapped be back to him. Ultimately that was my cue, so I sucked it up and went in deeper. I could see josh swimming near me and by that time I got in. Everything was cold. Until I felt him.