Chapter 34.

Tylers p.o.v

I could feel my life slip away almost as if I was dying, but then again it didn't feel like it. It felt like my bones, the flesh inside me was melting away, screaming for protection from whatever this is. The water in the shower turned even deadlier as the tempature raised along with the heat. The droplets burned and made holes into my skin. My breath couldn't connect with my body. I was slipping away from reality, the feeling in my back came to light as everything else was pushed.

"Tylerrrr? Tyyllerrrr?"

His voice was in a mocking tone. I slid myself down the wall and locked my fingers into my hair. My eyes scruntched together and prepared myself for what he was gonna say.

"I have to show you something tyler. I told you not trust him. I told you not to trust him!!"

The familiar echo that blasted through my head came to light, which only made me grab at my hair more, trying to delay his words. I tried to speak but nothing wouldn't come out. It wouldn't break from the web.

"Don't try to speak tyler, it won't work. Just close your eyes, relax, and watch as you slowly slip into the hands of guilt"

My vision was fuzzy. Like when you go to sleep and suddenly you're in a dream. But this didn't feel like a dream. It felt like I was there. I could physically see and feel things. I was in the back seat of josh's car. We were on the highway, getting ready to exit off and back onto the main roads. Each car that passed us seem to look in my direction as I was looking at them. There faces looked as if they were too, disappointed in me. I sat back into the seat, trying to catch my breath and contain myself. I felt the car stop as Josh was appearing at a red light. I tried speaking up, but it felt like my mouth was glued shut, and all I could do was watch and listen.

"Are you ready tyler"

My eyes wondered around the car and outside, trying to figure out where we were going. I knew we were on the south side of Columbus because it wasn't so pretty here. To answer his question, I simply shook my head no, and watched. The light turned green and we raced down the majestic road the seemed to lead us nowhere. I glanced as Josh who's mind looked like it was all over the place. He acted worried, scared, but tried to shake off the feeling with a look on his phone each time he thought. I didn't understand why he was in his car and not at home with me.

The car suddenly made a sharp turn. The green sign with white strips of words said Williams Rd. I didn't know anyone who lives out here, but Josh sure did.

"We're almost there. I told you not to trust him. I told you".

I shook my head and tried my best not slam my myself against the window from the pain engulfing me. The car drove a couple inches down the street until we stopped at this one house. A house that looked different from all the others. Josh turned the key in the opposite direction to turn the car off. He unbuckled his seatbelt and sat. His phone was in his hands and it was silent. It was dark, gloomy and cold, and here I was, in this dream; watching him without his presence being aware. All of the sudden, little sobs left his mouth. He dropped the device out of his hands and leaned against the steering wheel, crying into his petty hands. I quickly leaned up hoping that maybe he could feel my touch if he couldnt hear me. I slowly grazed his shoulder and somewhat applied light force to see if I could get a reaction, but there was nothing. The sobs grew louder and louder as time was ticking.

"Do not touch him. Let him suffer. It's nice to see the both of you fall into a never-ending cycle of unhappiness"

Something in my head told me that he was right. So I removed my hand and let him be. After what felt like a while he sat back up and dried his face with the back of his hands. He looked in the rear view mirror and checked himself to make sure nobody could tell he was crying. He grabbed his jacket and unlocked the door to scramble out of it. I watched as he walked around the car and onto the grassy sidewalk heading up to the house we were parked infront of. I went to go and unlock my door, but the button wouldn't move. My body felt like it as being thrown as I landed outside on the ground, inches away from the steps. I turned around to see what it was, and once again, I saw blurry. Standing there with the evilest grin possible.

"Go" he said.

I stood up and wiped myself off, feeling the burns of my skin from what was probably the shower still going. Josh was on the porch ringing the doorbell as I was still standing away. It took about four seconds for a tall guy to answer the door. I walked up closer to see if I could get a glimpse of who it was. And sure enough, it was Brandon.

To be continued