Chapter 48.

"I'll text you later on tonight, okay?"

"Yea. That's fine."

"Tyler, please don't be mad at me. I don't want rush into this. You will need time to process this, and right now you've got too much going on in- side that little head of yours".

"Well when you're ready to tell me whatever it is, let me know".

I reached for the handle on the car to get out when I felt josh's cold hand touch the stiches of my arm.

"I love you"

I looked down at where his hands were placed, and slowy removed my arm so I wouldn't hurt anything. I got out, and before I walked away I tunred around and said

"I love you too".
****
When I walked in the house, the t.v was on and my mom was in the kitchen cooking something that brought tears to my eyes. My face scruntched up as I was taking my shoes and jacket off. There was a bag that was already at the door so I made it look like I had just carried it in.

"Where were you?" She asked bluntly.

"Where do you think?" I said.

She shook her head in an up and down motion, acknowledging what I meant. She swiftly made her way around the corner to grab my hand and pull me to where she was standing. She took both of my hands into her small ones and looked me directly in my face.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Uh, why wouldn't i be?"

"Well, I was hopping by now you would've started placing things together." She blankly said.

I stood in defeat of utter confusement as she guided me to sit at one of the stools at the counter.

"What's going on?" I asked, hopping that if Josh didn't tell me, she would.

"There's so much going on. And I should've been the one to tell you from the start."

I scooted my chair closer so that I could really listen to what she was gonna say. It took her a couple shaky breathes before she could actaully say anything.

"Tonight tyler, your life is going to change for the good. And I want you to know that everything that happend to you, happend for a reason. You're going to find this purpose, and you're going to be so happy you did. Because this purpose, rulls out where you go from here."

"What do you mean purpose? I've been trying to figure out everything that's been going on and nobody would tell me. Not even josh!"

She leaned her head down but soon raised it back up to look at me.

"So then you must be ready to know huh?" She said. A small smile of happiness came across her face.

"Please"

W: the next chapter is the last. Thank you guys.