Chapter 19.

|Listen while reading until you see the stars|

I woke up to the faint noise of a guitar playing in the room. My eyes fluttered open as I saw josh cleaning little things in his room. His back was turned towards me so he didn't see me watching him. The muscle's in his back were showing through his bare skin. They were probably as strong his arm's and everything else. His skin sparkled in the sunlight as if he was an animal of the woods. His light hair filled the room with electricity. He was so so beautiful, and nothing could ruin this moment.

"You like what you see?".

His voice startled me from my daydream along with his laugh. I've gotta stop staring.

"S-sorry I uh, I-"

"Its fine ty. You sure did sleep for a while though. But I would imagine, you've looked like he hadn't gotten sleep for 7 days"

"No, it's just because I always look dead in the face".

"Well it's attractive!".

I chuckled a little befores sitting up in his bed. I looked over and my phone was in the table. I went to click it in to see if my mom had called it whatever, and sure enough there were 5 missed calls sitting. I didn't bother to call her back because I was tired of her shit. My focus went back to josh.

"This song is awsome. It's one of my favorites". Nirvana understood me so much, and that was appealing.

"Yea it is a pretty sick song. I feel like of their music would make a person who's trying to quit drugs on something, go back to it 'cause it's the only thing they know".

My eyebrows furrowed toegther. Why would he know anything like that?

"Josh you say weird things. Like seriously!". I stood up and walked over to him slowly. My hands had all the control, because soon enough my fingers were softly tickling the outsides of his back.

"Well it's the truth joseph! Why do you think I have this tattoo?"

He squeezed my checks and walked to his dresser pulling a shirt out. I couldn't comprehend what he was telling me because I could never see josh doing drugs. Ever.

"You, you did drugs?

"Unfortauntly, but it was a while back. The friends that I thought I had turned me on to it at a party. And for three years I was addicted to heroine. But I'm fine now. The only thing im addicted to is you"

He walked back over to me while putting his shirt on. I could see the regret in his eyes from his action long go. But things happen.. right?

"Well i think I'm addicted to you to Dun".
****
"Well it's about time you boys are up! I thought I was gonna have to wake you up myself". His mom was so cheerful I still couldn't accept it.

"Sorry. We had a longgg day today and we just decided to crash".

Josh walked into the kitchen, helping his mom set up the table. I could hear the ticking of a clock near by. It reminded me of mine as I was waiting for my life to tick away and out of blurry's grasp. If only I c-

"Tyler honey? Did you hear me?"

"Sorry, what was it?"

"I said could you grab some cups out of the cabnets?"

I gave her a fake smile and walked over. I grab the amount of cups that I saw of plates. There were a total of six plate's, which could only mean that josh's sibilings were coming. I began to fiddle with my fingers, feeling my nerves spread. I went through and grabbed the cups. Josh took them from me and placed them were they needed to go.

"You are gonna sit beside me?".

He gave me one of his cutest winks and grazed my shoulder walking bye.

"So tyler. How old are you?". His mom was trying to start conversation with me, and I didn't want that.

"I'm s-seventeen".

"Oh good! Do you live close by?". She walked towards me, wiping her hands on her kitchen apron.

"I'd say a ten minute ride, nothing too bad." God I hated talking to people.

"They hate you too".

My face scruntched up in pain as I heard his murmur. I instantly grabbed my head, but tried to not make it look like I was in pain.

"Tyler hunny? Are you okay?". Her display showed she was worried, but calm at the same time. I insisted on lying.

"Yea I'm f-fine. Just a headache".

"Do you need something? I have medicine for that!". She began walking over to the drawer but I had cut her off in time.

"No no! It's fine, I have some". And without her saying anything futher I left the room and went upstairs. I bursted into josh's room thinking he was in there, but he wasn't.

"See, I told you you couldn't trust him. He left just like everyone else".

I grabbed my head harder this time. "That's not true!" I tried to keep my voice low, but it wasn't gonna work.

"He hates you tyler. He dosen't love you. He never did.

I dropped to my knees in agonizing pain. I screamed for josh to come, but my vision was becoming fuzzy and my head was spinning so fast it felt like it was going to fall off. I couldn't tell if who I was seeing standing in the doorway was josh with a black hoodie on, or something different. So with out hesitation my hand went to reach for it, but it still stood.

The object lifted me up by shirt so that we were eye to eye. Except this thing didn't have eye's, normal ones atleast. They were glowing eyes with no life in them what so ever. It started moving back until my feet hit the wall and my back was against the window. We stood in complete silence.

"He dosen't care tyler. He dosen't care tyler. Jump".

When I looked at him he wasn't there, but my body said to jump. And so I did. I watched as the world fell from beneath me.