Pt. 2

We arrived home around 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I dreaded walking through the door becuase i knew my mom would begin to talk even more than what she did in the car ride here. I took my shoes off and walked over to the kitchen sink so I could wash my hands. I could hear her approach me from behind, wrapping her arms around my skinny waist. "I'm sorry" she lightly spoke. It's a reoccurring thing in this household. She says something insulting one moment, the next shes trying to treat me like her son. Like how a mom should.

"I don't care to hear it. You do it all the time. Your words can't change anything" I blankly said to her. I turned off the faucet and reached over towards the back of the wall to grab a paper towel. I could feel her tug at my shirt. So in a swift movement I turned to face her.

"I try Tyler. I truly do. But sometimes you act like everything and everyone is against you when they really aren't. I ju- I just want you to be happy. I want to see you smile more often and I know the things that I say to you aren't going to hel-

"JUST STOP!" Anger was built so far up me that I could feel it scratching at my throat. I was absoulty tired of hearing her bullshit excuses. She's treated me like and excuse. I tried calling myself down mentally, but the rage was still relevant. "I'm going to my room. Don't follow me. Don't talk to me. And don't bother caring about me. You've shown so much of that I think I might explode". I dropped the crushed paper towel at her foot and stormed off, not regretting a single word.
****
"You should do that to her more often Ty. Or was that just me talking?"

"Shut up. You're nothing but a voice".

"Oh on the contrary. Should I take you back down memory lane? How I manipulated your body and used your soul and mind as my own playground".

I went and layed on my bed. My face looking at the whites of the ceiling, listening to the description and terrors of what I actaully encountered. I could feel the lump in my throat. I could feel the shakiness within my fingertips. Not long I would start crying. "I don't think that's needed". I sighed, wanting to say the right thing. "I'm tired of my mom. I'm tired of living here. I wanna just leave", I choked out. Whether I want to admit it or not, blurry understood me. And yes he his evil. Yes he did and can take control of me, but he knows me. He was a capsule full of my biggest regrets and fears. I was just an object put against the face of earth. I guess you could say he as my only friend.

"You'll always have me Tyler. I'll never leave".

I could feel his devilish grin stabbing at my skull. Making himself clear of his actions.

"I cant leave. If someone really wanted to be a part of your life, they would've made themselves visable by now. You're too deep in your hole to be dragged out. So make it home".

I quickly tucked myself under the warm fabric of my blankets. I couldn't force myself to listen to his lies. But somewhere inside me, I knew he was right. The only thing I want to say is "Yes. I am happy". I need someone.. anyone. As I laid my fragile cheeks into the fluffy white pillow, I could feel my body slowly sink into the mattress, engulfing every inch of my bones. If there wasn't anything safer, it was this. Falling asleep and praying to whatever is out there that you don't wake up. As my thoughts started slowing down I took one last look around my room. My alarm said 7:00 p.m. Half of my room covered in black due to the lack of sunlight.

"Goodnight tyler. Sweet dreams"

"As if"

W: Hi guys. I feel like this chapter wasn't the best. It was kinda all over the place so I'm pretty sure it didn't make sense. But if you are still with me and reading this, thank you:) the next few chapters (I'd say the next two) will have some new faces finally!! So I'm really excited to bring them out. And theeennn hopefully I can get josh started in the picture. But it all takes time because evrything is slowtown. Thanks guys!💚