Chapter 44.

"Tylerrr it's me! Brandon!"

I nearly wanted to beat this guy to a pulp as I seen his face soak up the light near us. But the sudden appearance frightened me, and only made what I wish disspear back into my head. I gathered myself up and walked over to him, standing directly infront of his unforgivable skeleton.

"Yuh gonna say something? How yuh been?"

I didn't answer him, but watched his every move as he taunted his way around me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He looked at me in a confused way, not really knowing what to say back. I guess he thought we were actaully gonna have a conversation.

"W-well I was coming here, because this is the place I smoke at, and I saw you. So i-i just kinda came over. Can i not do that?"

"How did you know it was me?"

He didn't answer right away and I knew something was up. I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I tried to ignore it and simply face it.

"Wild guess? I could tell by your shape it was you. Anyways, what are you doing out here at three in the morning?" He asked.

I was gonna give him a nonchalant answer, but he didn't seem like he was here for harm or anytime of physical activity. So the barrier's that I put up slowly went down when I felt somewhat comfortable to talk to him.

"Just to clear my head. I-I've got alot going on at the moment."

He walked over to the swing that was placed beside mine and sat still on it, facing my way to create a talk.

"Would you want to talk abou-"

"No. I'm trying really hard to not even associate myself with you right now. You are really testing the water's and you don't even know it" I harshly said.

He got up from the swing and changed is entire demeanor. His fist clenched together, his eyes suddenly became unknown and dark, and he had the straightest face ever. He slowly walked up to me, eyeing every part on me to probably see what he would go after first.

"I don't know what your problem is, and I don't know what I did to you, but you better drop the fucki-"

"You know exactly what you did!" My words became dark along with my thoughts towards him. I tried so hard to not punch the life out of him, but it was becoming too much.

He stepped closer, now invading my personal space. He kept his eye contact with me, not blinking once as he clenched his jaw. The slightest of a smirk began to appear on his face.

"Tell me what I did tyler. Why are you so mad at me?"

My fist were tighter than ever as I was ready to hit him. I didn't wanna do anymore talking. The only thing that would satisfy my craving is seeing blood pour out of his face when I beat him half to death. I enjoyed seeing it from others, but not myself.

"Leave now! Or so help me god I will kill you." His face wouldn't erase the smirk that was plastered on it. He new exactly why is didn't want to talk to him or why I didn't want to be around him. As he was walking around me, he glanced down at my arm, noticing the dried blood and stiches half away along it.

"I don't blame josh for doing drugs. You are too much to put up with. You should've died in the hospital kid".

He gave me a death glare, and contined walking to wherever he came from. I didn't realize the breath i was holding in until I exhaled. My body was shaking with such fear and anger, adrenaline pulsing through me. A trip to the park wasn't the best idea, so going back home was all I could do. Reality hit me as I began the journey.

My mind will never be clear.

W:short is great cause I've got SuCh WriteRs BlocK I doNt KNow WhaT tO pUt!!!!

Are these kewl?