Chapter 23

The car stopped in the driveway and immediately shut off. It was probably around midnight by time we got back, but that didn't matter to us. We rushed out of the car and into the warm house. Our shoes came off at the same time, along with our hoddies. For us not to wake anyone up, we tiptoed around the couch and up to the stairs, but of course, because the wood in this house is so sold, it decided to give away an object was standing on it. We were waisting time trying to figure out how we weren't gonna get caught, so we rushed up the stairs, not really bothered to care how big and loud out feet sounded to the rest of the house. Josh busted through his room, allowing me to go in first before quickly turning around locking the door. His room was completely dark, but the feelings between us were full of light. I stood two inches away from his bed, waiting for him to come over to me. He walked slowly from the door and eyed every inch of me, taking in the mess that I was. His left hand carrased my cheeck, and his right hand was placed below my back. His eyes stared lustfully into mine as we closed in the space around us. I felt a pressure on my back, as it was him telling me to lay down. My feet reached the ground, but evrything else was above water. Josh slid his shirt off and through it into some corner of his room. He climbed on top of me, using his knees to part my legs open so he could fit inbetween. His face hovered over mine as he watched me softly bite my pale lips.

"You are so, so beautiful tyler. I hope you know that". He spoke

His lips were placed at my ear again, whispering those words. I shut my eyes and allowed more into my system.

"I never wanna hurt you. And I don't want anything to interfere with us. You're such an amzing person ty. And I'm gona show you that".

He moved his head from my ear and came down to kiss me. Our lips met softly and smooth, twisting and turning to once again lock together. My hands reached for his hair, rigging on the ends lightly to who i was enjoying this. His hands roamed my stomach and most of my hair, letting little moans escape from the creases of his mouth. In the mist of everything, my body reminded my brain that I've never done this, and I don't know how.

"J-josh". I said in between kisses. His lips left mine in confusion and looked at me.

"I-I've never done this. Like i-i don't kn-"

"It's okay". He interrupted

"If you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to rush it. But if you do, I promise it won't be as bad as you think".

My mind began to flutter with questions. Has Josh done it before?

"You've d-done this?"

He let out a breath of relief almost as if he's been waiting for this question.

"A longgg time ago. It was truly a mistake anyways".

I watched the guilt form in his eyes, he started to crawl off of me, but I didnt let it happen. I tugged on his arms to keep him near, and instantly that spark can back.

"I trust you". I said.

"Tyler in serious, don't do this becuase of me. I want you to be okay with it".

I pulled his face closer to mine and gracefully moved the frizzy parts of his hair out of his face.

"I'm sure josh". We attached our lips again in the swift movement like they never detached. As strong as Josh was, and as small I was, I shifted my body the correct way on the bed and letting my head daintily on the warm fabric. He wrapped my legs around the thin wasit and scooted closer into me, making me feel a sense of closer. He fumbled to reach the end of my shirt and attempt to lift it up, so I assisted him in just taking it off. His lips left mine and started making its way down to my open chest.

"These tattoo's make your body ten times better than what it already is".

I no longer felt like hiding my smiles and blushes, so I let it out. I could feel the tounge and teeth nipping at my soft skin, leaving a trail of love bites each place he went. The heat that I felt in the car as back, but this time more powerful then ever. My mind didn't really know what to doc and neither did anything else. I simply let my mouth hang open a little, pulling out some form of a moan.

"It it hurts, tell me to stop. Okay?"

"O-okay".

I felt his smile on the low parts of stomach, a place I didn't realize he was already at. I placed both of my hands into the sheets, lightly tugging at them when I felt those two fingers crawl back in to the same spot. But instead of sitting there, they unbuttoned my jeans and dragged them down to my ankles, and off my feet. I was only left in nothing but my boxers, and I felt completly exposed. But Josh made it seem okay.

I watched him as he stood up and took his pants off too, and through them into the dark voids of his room. He came back to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Has anyone ever touched you ty?"

My mouth became instantly dry. I physically could not answer him at that moment. But I knew I needed to.

"No j-josh"

"Was that your first time kissing someone?"

"Y-yes". He smiled

"Then good. Looks like your innocence is all mine". He planted a kiss of my cheek and went back down to the spot he was at. My eyes watched his every move, because I truly couldnt look away. His left hand slowly crept up my leg and stopped right in the inside of my upper thigh. His thighs were used to keep my legs apart for some reason.

"Can i touch you?"

"Please j-josh. Please"

He laughed, and began his job. I menatlly screamed at the thought of me being inside josh's mouth. Both of his hands went to the top of my boxers and pulled them down slowly. I winced as I felt the exposure of it hitting the atmosphere and against my stomach. I hadn't realized how hard I gotten from him.

"You are so, so adorable tyler. Can i show you how adorable you are?". His voice was light as a feather, but loud to me.

"Go". His head lowered down and his eyes fixieated on me. His tounge made it's way down to the tip of me, and licked slowly. My back arched up at the contact, wanting more of it. He swirled his tounge in circles as u took more of me in. My eyes quickly went shut, and I couldn't help but grip his hair and lightly thrust into his mouth. His lips closed around me and began sucking, almost in a teasing manner.

"Jos-h f-fuck". His lips took good suction of me and came up with a "pop" noise.

"You like that ty?"

"M-more" I spoke.

"Then so it be. Let yourself go baby"

Continued..