Chapter 7.

I was out on the back deck listening to music. Music was my escape. It was my guilty pleasure. Its the the only thing that would trust me, love me, and care for me. The most important things that I've always craved in my life, but pushed away when it came. Movements was a band that I recently invested my time with. I enjoyed there sound. Not to happy and not to sad I guess. I also like Nirvana. Something in the way will always be my favorite. It's just one of those songs were, if you stopped doing crack, listening to that song would put you back on it. Hopefully before I die, I can get this song played at my funeral. I loved getting lost in my head. Once you're too far in it's hard to get out and that's the best feeling ever. I just lov-

"TYLER!?"

And there goes the peace. I blew a big huff and got off the floor. When I walked through the door my mom looked frantic.

"Were you outside?" She loudly asked.

"Well yea. I think I did make it pretty obvious when I walked through the door". I blankly said. I know that disrespecting your mom isn't a good thing, but when she doesn't raise you and disowns you and blames you for dad leaving because you have "mental issues", why should you deepest them?

"Tyler don't start. Anyways I forgot to tell you that you have an appointment with Dr. Lane. You were supposed to go later on in the week, but he wanted you to come in now. So go do whatever the hell people like you do to get ready for these things and let's go".

"Why are we going now? Why is the appointments scheduled so late?" School let out at 2:15. I've been home since. It's now 4:00. Who goes to appointments after 4:00?

"Tyler, because I just said you fucking did. Now let's go becuase it seems like you don't need to do anything important". She grabbed her purse and headed for the door. Meanwhile I was still trying to figure out what she meant by "go do what you need to do" and why are we going at this time. When she realised that I wasn't right behind her, she turned around.

"Tyler let's gooooo!" She said. Expanding the o.

"What did you mean by go do whatever people like you do? Am.I missing something that you obviously are to afriad to say?" I waited for answer, but instead I got an eyerole and a slammed door.

"She meant me. I know exactly what that little bitch was saying"

"I know. I just wanted to hear her say it".
****
"How are you Mr. Joseph?" His time was very nonchalant. Very casual and collected.

"F-fine I g-guess?" He started to make me nervous. His manner was different then how he usually was. Upbeat and full of life. I didn't want to look him in the eyes becuase I knew I could smell the fear on me.

"Why aren't you looking at me tyler? Are you sure you're fine?" Silence tookover the room. I could hear the clock ticking in the cornor. I could hear the trucks and loud cars passing by on the road across from the building. I could hear other psychiatrist talking to their patients, almost as if they wanted me to hear what they were saying.

"Why are you asking me so many questions? If I say that I'm fine then believe it". I started fiddling with my thumbs. Moving them in circular motion. I slowly looked at him, watching him exam my movement's, then writing it down on the clipboard.

"Tyler. Your mom came in today while you were at school. She told me that the other night, she saw you trying to choke yourself. Do you recall what I'm saying? Do you remember that night?

That bitch I thought. Of course I should've known that was going to happen. Typical of her to go and snitch to this man.

"Yea. I remember it"

"Good. She said that you were also talking to yourself. I take it, this was the blurryface guy? Am I right?"

"Yes"

It was as if that answer just tickled his stomach that he laughed, readjusting his glasses in the process.

"Well. I'm going to prescribe you some medicine's that I think Will help with that little guy of yours. Basically it's just an anti-depressant".

I watched him flip behind his clipboard and pull out a little small sheet. He started writing down the medicine's from what I could see, and then handed me the slip.

Zoloft. Take 1 time a day, everyday. 350 mg's
Dr. Lane

I looked back at him, seeing if there was anything else he wanted to say.

"Tyler, do me a favor, don't try anything stupid. Your mom will be the one to give you the medicine. I told her if necessary, count the pills each day until there is nothing left. If she tells me that the correct amount isn't in the bottle like how it explains, we're going to have issues".

As he was talking he leaned forward to me. He wanted his words to be clear as day. And that pissed me off. To make him gain a sense of fear, I stood up and began my speech with him.

"Let me tell you something... Dr. Lane". I walked over to his face and became eye level with him. "First things first, blurry is small. He is big. He is powerful. And we will hurt anything that comes in the way of him. And do you know who he uses when he feels that energy? Me. So if you think that those stupid pills are going to stop him, you're wrong. I'm not depressed. I may talk like I am. I may act like I am. But I'm not. Nothing will get rid of him unless I get rid of myself". I started to grit my teeth and and scoot my face closer to his. "And you don't want that do you?" My voice became eerily low and quiet. The pain in my back began to start. I could feel my body turn into goo, and my soul being pushed out of the way. It was now his time to shine.

"I will.. take his body. I will take his mind. And you will be the person to blame, not me. Tyler is NOTHING compared to me. I am stronger. So I suggest you rip up that note or I will purposely kill him with them".

I could hear blurry talking. I could see the fear in Dr. Lane's body. I didn't want it to go this way. Blurry handed the paper back to him and watched him rip it to tiny shreds. Blurry started laughing, which then progressed through my body and out my mouth. But by time he was done, I had full control. I was scared too. So I got up and ran out the room, not caring that my mom was trying to figure out what happend.

W: Hi! I feel like i didn't make my self clear when I wanted you guys to know what blurry sounded like. So I recently went to a tøp concert and for those of you have been, you know that blurryface can be heard and even shown through the show. Really it's josh's blurry.. but it sounds the same:)))) So the audio on top is what I want you guys to imagine his voice to sound like. If you like the story so far, stay tuneeddd;)
Will edit soon