Chapter 40.

Tyler's p.o.v
I woke up to a dim light hovering my bed. I couldn't quite process what it was, so I didn't worry about it. I tried opening my eyes, squinting at the pain. I thought I could see figures in the room and it frightened me alot because I proposed blurry being in the room. But the feeling that came off of it was nice, a warm feeling. Then the smell started to come in, a smell that I knew was way to fimailar to hurt me. It was josh. His warm hand stretched across mine, squeezing at my fragile bones. I didn't understand why I was here, in some weird room, and why he was here. I tried opening my mouth to get words out but little mumbles came out.

"Tyler? What did you say?" He whispered. His voice was hovering right above my ear, sending chills through my body.

I tried speaking up again, this time clearing my voice and focussing on what I needed to say.

"W-what am, w-where am i?" I spoke.

"You are at the hospital ty. You had some stuff going on and ended up hurting yourself, way to bad".

The flashbacks came back from the night before. Everything that happend flooded my brain, promising to scare me to death again. I didn't want to relive it nor did I want to see it again. So I focused my attention back to josh, hopping he could take it all away.

"I-I'm sorry josh. I r-really am!"

"Shh baby. There's no reason for you to apologize! If anything i, should be the one to apologize. You're everything to me Tyler. And I let this happen. I let you hurt yourself"

Tears began to fall from his eyes and so did mine. There were so many emotions going through my body and probably through his. I didn't want to talk about what Josh did nor even process anything anymore. I just didn't know what to think right now.

"J-josh, can I l-leave please? I want t-to go home". I cried

"I don't know know if you can leave yet. How do you feel?" He asked.

"I'm tired. I just w-wanna go".

His eyes watched as the pain slipped from mine. He looked alot better than when I saw him in his horrible state. He looked like he was back to the old josh, but with more guilt than ever. I could tell he had something in his mind.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I intertwined our fingers, bringing a light smile to his stern face.

"Your mom. She was in here last night, she's the one who found you and brought you here. She said that after this she didn't want us being around eachother. But, im not letting that happen". He said

"Well of course! I hope that you wouldn't. Did you guys argue? Did she say something hurtful to you josh? Tell me no-"

"No no. Well yea she said hurtful things but it didn't bother me". I scooted closer from his seat and leaned in to my face, admiring the life infront of him.

"I'm never going to leave you. And I'm so, so sorry I didn't control myself. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here. I love you Tyler Joseph. I really really do".

His words were so soothing yet fragile like a bird. He was in all ways sincere and I could feel it. The only thing that I want right now is just to forget all this, go home and be with him. And nothing was going to stop us from that.

"I-I love you to Joshua Dun". I gave him a painful smile, and our lips collided for the first time in a very long time. The feelings was ever so right, a feeling of home and trust. Describing josh and the things that came along with him was absoulty too hard. But complicated was worth it when it came to him. Our lips peeled off as he began to speak.

"I'm gonna go ask if you can leave. You gonna be okay for a couple minutes?"

"I'm sure I will be" I whispered.

He nodded his head and got up, speed walking out the door and down the hallway. I lifted myself up from the bed so I could get adjusted for whomever came in the room. I placed my pillow higher above my neck and rested back, keeping my eyes shut until he came back. There was nothing but silence. How I liked it.

"You are suppose to be dead"

My eyes snapped open and I started looking around, making sure he wasn't in here. Blurry was only a product of my mind. And it still baffles me as to how he could have escaped and present his self in front of me.

"Leave me a-alone" I shuttered.

"Absoulty not! You need to die!!"

"NO!" I yelled.

"YES! DIE TYLER DIE!"

I felt cold hands wrap around my neck, the same way it was at home. My hands thrashed around trying to hit the air that was infront of me.

"J-josh!!!"

"He's not coming" he mocked.

"TYLER!" Josh yelled.

"IS IT HIM? IS BLURRY HERE?"

I stared pointing at my neck to bring the attention that something was around my neck. He ran over and hesitated on what to do, but finally jumped ontop of the bed and stretched his body over mine. Air swiftly filled my lungs again as he was gone. Black dots reappeared into my vision from the lack of oxygen.

"Its okay ty. We're leaving". His coo's of words didn't calm me, but hearing that we were leaving settled my heart. I knew I was in for a ride, and it wasn't a straight shot.

W: you guys are gonna be so shocked towards the end of this book you're probably all going to hate me:) but it's worth it CauSE iTs gOnna bE gR8

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE BEAN I CANT