Part 2.

|Continued|

"Kill her tyler. Kill her".

"No!" I whispered quietly.

I rushed upstairs and bursted into my room, startling josh a little as he was stretched out on my bed.

"Josh can we go somewhere else? My mom is being an ass right now and i don't think this is the place we should talk at." A look of understatement stood on his face as he was gathering some stuff of mine.

"Yea of course! But we're defitnily going to my house. I could hear your mom and it sounds like she doesn't like me".

A nervous laugh fell from his mouth, followed with a nervous scratch towards his neck.

"We'll have to talk about everything I guess? But I don't need to bring anything, so you can put those clothes down Joshua".

"No". He plainly spoke.

" You're going to stay with me. It's a friday evening and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna spend it here talking".

"Oh o-okay. Do you mean like.. stay the night?". Why would he want me over after everything he saw?

"Well duhh! I'm not letting you come back here until I know every single detail about you Joseph"

He spoke as he was stepping closer to me. His eyes were deep with affection. His skin glistened in the setting sunlight and reflected each and every part of open skin on him. Josh was heaven on earth, with a streak of mystery.

"Well i-I'll help then". And of course because I'm socially awkward I stumbled away from him, deserving a few laughs. I went to my closet and pulled out the nearest bag I could find before stuffing two black shirts in. I decided that i'd just wear the black jean's I had on. I shut the doors and stuffed the items in my bag while going over to my dresser and pulling out pajama pants and a random white shirt.

"You sure you don't wanna bring the whole damn room? I mean that wouldn't bother me, cause i'd get to see you more bu-"

"No time to joke josh! I don't need my mom seeing what we're doing".

"She wonttt. But I'm sure you have everything you need, and if you dont, well your going to a guys house anyways so I'll have it!".

Josh pulled me by my arm and we headed for my window.

"Dude.. what are you doing? I'm not jumping out my window!"

Josh lightly smirked at me and tilted his head, putting his flawless hands on his flawless hips.

"Do you propose we go through the front door?"

I honestly did not want to jump from my window. I would think of it in a different way, and get hurt. When my mind gets the chances to hurt me, it'll take it and use it to the best of it's ability.

"Fine. Just, don't let me get hurt"

"I would never let that happen"