Chapter 38.

A huge rage came over my body, and I felt that I could destroy everything and everyone in my way. I've never felt such madness, such frustration rush through my body. The feeling provided felt amazing I didn't want it to end. My breathing picked up, my chest moving up and down at a rapid pace. My eyes became wide as I felt my peripheral vision widen, allowing me to see everything else. My fist were balled so tight that the whites of the knuckles began to burst over my skin. All in all, the feelings of depression and craziness made me feel right. My mind led me to the door of my bathroom, forcing me to open the door. I immediately locked it, not understanding why i was in the first place. The sensation of pain struck me in my back as he was coming into full effect, pushing all the unnecessary items in my body out the way.

"Can i help you with your problems? I think I'm fit for that job more than some stupid therapist".

"What exactly are you gonna do to help? Seems like you've done enough of that". I said, to nothing but the empty air infront of me.

"You trust me right? Well don't answer that, of course you shouldn't ty. Things are gonna change around here. And it starts with you".

"Wha- what do you mea-"

"Shh. Stop talking. You'll ruin the moment with that damn useless mouth of yours"

I felt my body leave its normal skin and bones, and be replaced by his force that was able to take control. My body shifted towards the sink and the mirror. My hands reached up to the cabinets that potrayed themselves as glass. I pulled opened the little doors and I was met with ledges full of pills, razors, shaving creme, and other product's that were placed by my mother. My hands reached for the razor blade that wasn't connected yet.

"N-no. I didn't think y-you meant this w-way"

My body stopped from its moving actions and closed the cabinets again, letting me look right into the face of my own eveil. His eyes took over mine leaving black holes that potrayed not only his soul, but parshally mine. My skin looked even more pale then usual.

"What did I tell you? Don't speak!!"

My hands ran to my ears to cover them as the yelling was to much to bare. My teeth grit toegther in regret of speaking.

"I'm helping you tyler. Just like the last time". I could tell his words weren't sincere as he deeply chuckled as his words.

The motions before were recreated as I opened the doors, grabbing the blade and placing it on the counter. I shut them, but didn't dare to look up at the reflection that I knew was sinfully smiling at me. My right hand picked up the tiny object, lightly running the blade over my thumb to see what it would feel like. Little frails of skin puckered up, and I knew this was serious.

"Are you ready?"

"N-no. I can't!" I protested. The anger I felt earlier built back in me, slamming myself against the glass on the cabinet and forcing myself to look down.

"The harder you make this, the more you are going to piss me off. Just cooperate, and everything will be okay. Besides, you aren't ready to die yet. I'm saving that".

I gulped the lump in my throat as I propped myself back up from the leaning position I was in. My fingers picked it up and placed it to my left arm, right in the middle were a beautiful green vain reached for my skin. I stared at it for a minute, reassuring myself that I shouldn't go over that part. That he shouldn't go over that. But my thought was cut off as my hand moved down to the skin, vertically piercing into my soft skin. Immediate pain hit my body as I tried to pull away, but wasn't allowed.

"Take it tyler. You can do it! Go down futher.. futher!!"

My body told me to keep going, but I was waiting for the conscience somewhere hidding in my body to tell me to stop. The blade and the unknown hand traveled futher down on my skin. My eyes were fixie-ated on the amount of blood that came pooling out of my arm. My hand pressed deeper, applying more force to the spot, allowing the blade to cut arteries that shouldn't be cut. I tried opening my mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

"We're almsot done ty. Just one more cut. Then I'll have you right were i want you".

"Please, stop!" I pleaded.

His way of telling me to shut up was pushing deeper in my arm. Blood was now tricking down my entire arm, on the bottom of shirt, and onto my feet. The sink was partly covered as realization hit. He really was trying to kill me, and somehow I needed to get out of his grip. I fought the urge to once again place the blade deeper in me, and attempted to throw it into the toilet. It only got so far that I was pushed againat the bathroom door, banging my head in the process. The feeling of evil was no longer in my body. It felt more of being outside of me were it shouldn't be. I thought that I had gotten rid of him because I was being irritating towards him. The lights began to flicker, and infront of me I could see the dark outlining of him standing infront of me. When the light flicked the room with electricity, his hand jolted towards my neck and tightened his grip around me.

"Why can't you listen tyler? I'm trying to help".

His head tilted from side to side as he spoke. His voice much more deeper than usual.

"N-no y-you a-aren't". I could barely talk as my wind pipe was being crushed by him. The feeling reminded me of the rope and how tight it was around my neck as I fell.

"Yes I am!!! DO YOU NOT GET THAT TYLER! JOSH DOSEN'T CARE ABOUT YOU! IF HE DID HE WOULD BE HERE".

His face came unbearably close to mine with each word. His eyes in a frenzy of anger. His grip tightening even more.

"P-please.. i-i-i-i can-can't br-breath!"

I was hopeless. My body was starting to shut down. The oxygen that was left in me became very small as I was taking it all in to talk. Eveything around me had black dots on it. But blurrys face was clear as day. He was smiling at me. Enjoying what he was doing. The grip on my neck unloosend, and before I knew it I was left in thought. To die. Josh came in my head. The memories of me and him. The ones I wanted to remember. He was the only one I wanted to see right now. But I didn't have it in me to keep going. The blood still spilling out of my arm, I knew for sure I was going to die. But this is what I always wanted.

W: I couldn't find a good song so I picked that. Sucks I know. natyxskulls txt me puhleaseee!!!
Sorry if there are any errors frens