Chapter 6.

We pulled into my driveway, lucky to not see my mom there.

"So I don't wanna sound weird or anything, but do you think after school tomorrow I could bring you back? I don't usually offer people rides, but I enjoyed talking to you. You're a really cool guy".

My chest began to flutter with so many emotions that I had to look away from him. Why would he think I was cool? I didn't really talk to him much in the car. I didn't know if I was giving off a vibe that said "BE MY FRIEND PLEASE!" but I guess I was. When I lifted my head to look at him, he had a look of concern in his eyes. Almost as if he was afriad of being rejected. That only made me more nervous.

"Josh." I paused. "Why do you want to be around me? I'm nothing. There is nothing to my life. I'm not even sure if I am life. I'm just bones using skin to get around". Whenver I get frustrated or mad, my arms start to flutter around. It almost feels as if my blood boils. And of course, blurry talks. Blurry makes me say and do things that has pushed people away from me. Quite frankly I didn't want that to happen towards josh. I don't know what I feel towards him. I wish he would just stop.

" I understand you're trying to be nice but, I'm a waste of your time, and everyone else's. There's just things about me that I don't want you to see or know. I took one final look at him before storming off. I had nearly reached my porch when I felt his fingers tightly wrap around my wrist. If that didnt piss me off more than anything, then I don't know. I had finally reached my point with this kid. I spun around, deeply looking in his eyes. I probably looked like I was going to kill him.

"DO NOT. EVER. TOUCH ME AGAIN OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HURT YOU!" I never felt such anger in my bones. I physically knew there was more to come because he didn't look fazed at all.

"I don't get why you can't just give me an answer. You have potential Tyler. I just-

"SHUT UP!" My voice cracking as I said up. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME. I DON'T KNOW YOU. IF I SAY I DON'T WANT TO THEM I DON'T DAMNIT!!" My body seemed too quiet. I didn't hear blurry. I didn't feel him. I was confused. I felt like I needed him. My chest was at a rapid pace from the yelling. Guilt soon flushed over my body as I looked at his face. His eyebrows were raised higher than any peak on a moutain and showed the little lines on his forhead. His eyes were glossy as if tears were going to fill them and dispatcher into my hands. His hands were shaky as I looked down at them, simultaneously scratching my head.

"Can i at least give you my number. Just in case?" He quitely asked. His eyes never looked at me. But wait, I shouldn't care anyways. After a minute of pondering, I gave in. I reached around to the back of my jeans to pull out my phone. I clicked it and put in the numbers 1985. It didn't really have a specific meaning, but I liked it. Josh took the phone and plugged in his number. When I went to take my phone, his hands met mine, and instantly I felt something. It felt like a billion timers went off in my body. It felt like a billion exploding sun's. It felt nice. But as much as my body said "keep it there", I snatched my hand away.

"If you ever need anything, or if you remember my offer for tomorrow, I'm only a text away". And with that, he effortlessly smiled the worlds fakest smile and walked off.
****
"What was that all about? Huh!" I yelled into the air. Stop controlling me like this! Stop using me! One moment you make me think I'm gonna die, and then the next you don't wanna make yourself seen? I don't need this in my life! I don't need you!" My body instantly went into a panic frenzy. My nails digged into my scalp making it feel like I was going to pull strands of hair out. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head. I wanted answers. And so I stood there in the quiet house, hoping to hear him echo through my brain.

"I'm waiting for the perfect moment tyler". His voice was filled with pure evil then what it usually was.

"What do you mean!? Just answer my question!" My voice was straining. The back of my throat pleading me to stop yelling as pain erupted throughout it.

"You'll see". The ee's were drawn out as I knew he was disappearing back into my soul.

W: again sorry if there are erros, I'll try my best to get to them.