Chapter 29.

We headed into the doorway of his house to go clean myself up. He took me by my hand and led me to his mom's room, which personally, I didn't feel comfortable going into. She had a decent room for a somewhat small house. We turned the corner and entered her bathroom to where Josh pulled out a box filled with medical supplies and what not. He scrambled through it until he found Neosporin and a small bottle of alcohol.

"No! Absoulty not! You are not putting that on me. It's gonna burn josh!" I bursted out into a frenzy because I didn't want my skin near any of that.

"Well do you want it to get infected babe? I know it's gonna hurt but I'd rather do this then have to take you to the hospital becuase your arm is all swollen and ugly".

"Fineeee! Just do it and get it over with".

Josh nodded his head and unscrewed the cap to the bottle. The smell instantly hit the air, making my eyes water along with his. He grabbed my hand and placed my arm along the sink so it wouldn't spill on anything.

"Do you want me to hold your hand princess? Or are you gonna be a big boy? He moked.

I rolled my eyes in response, urging him to go along with it. He searched my eyes one last time beforew quickly dumping the alcohol on the exposed flesh.

"Aha! Wipe it off please!!!"

"No we're almost done. Just give me the other arm!"

I softly gave him the other exposed flesh, cdinging as i moved. We did the same routine, crying out in agonising pain. He was finally finished and added on the cream so the wounds could heal up.

"There, all done".

He smiled gently, placing a kiss on my head. I went and sat on the edge of the tub and watched him as he cleaned up the mess and how he was so gentle with every single item. Josh didn't deserve to live in this world. He should be somewhere better where harm couldn't grab him. He was so delicate, and I love him so much.

"Josh? Can i ask you something"

He was finishing up with stacking the items back. When he was done he fixed his shirt and swiftly made his way to sit down in front of me like a little kid.

"Anything"

"Are we.. you know.. d-dating? Are we in a relationship?"

I watched his josh began to think of the question, which worried me alot. What if he didn't want to be? What if he wasn't intrested?

"You know, I was gonna talk to you about that. But I'm happy you brought it up! Obvusily you know I'm very very attracted to you. And my feelings are mutually strong. So if your still clueless and are looking for an answer, yes, I would loveee to be with you"

His smile literally lit up the bathroom along with his amazing laugh.

"I don't know if anyone's told you this, but you are a very very corny person".

"So is that a yes?" He smirked

"Obviously" I laughed.

He stood up and cupped my face with his dominant hands. He bit his lip, staring directly into my dark soul.

"So it's official then? We're the hottest couple in Columbus aren't we?"

"I wouldn't say that! But yes. We are official". Our lips collided so pleasingly it almost made me pass out. I couldn't get enough of his pink, plump lips. How they tangled in mine with such passion. How I could feel the corners of his tounge try to slip in, adding more fire to our kiss. It was outstanding.

"J-josh? I-I wanna try so-something" I said, my words being shut off as they came out.

"Wh-what baby?"

I broke our kiss and blankly spoke out to him.

"We have to go upstairs to do it"

W: dudeee this chapter sucked ballsssss I cannot deal. Btw I found those title covers and I want them printed out and put on a banner at my funeral. So hopefully you guys remember to do that 5 years from now:)
Edit