Chapter 10.

"C'monnn tyler! Your feet move way too sloww!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!". Josh was hastily pulling me by my wrist. My legs weren't able to reach the pace josh wanted me to go by, and I enjoyed the feeling of being rushed by him. Weird. We were running across the school's parking lot, ditching the rest of the day. I didn't comprehend that Josh meant leaving after English class, but that didnt stop me from tagging along to whatever he had in mind. We had fianlly reached his car, both out of breath.

"Here, I'll get that for you". Josh ran over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He gave me the signal to get in using his arm and shaping it like an arrow.

"Well than-k you". A small blush crawled on my face and forced my body to show him. He ran back on his side and hopped in. The car started and we quickly left the schools parking lot.

Josh had his window down and mine partly cracked open. It was a cold cloudy day, and with the brisk air hitting my face, I felt alive. For once.. I felt alive.. with josh. Josh took an exit to get on the Columbus highway and soon that great feeling started to disappear. I spoke up to him, asking where we were going.

"Josh were are a going?" Me eyes flicked over to him. I admired his faded pink hair and ear pericings. His amazing jaw features outlining his beautiful light pink lips. His fascinating, strong muscles sitting on his somewhat tan arms. He was like an angel. He wasn't from this earth. I've never had such intrest in a human being before. Josh was a completely different story, and I just couldn't undertand why I was developing these feelings for a complete stranger.

"Did you hear me joseph? I said we're gonna head into Massillon. They have a reallyy good ice cream shop there called Handel's!"

Josh snapped me out of my brainwork and brought me back down to where he was.

"Sorry could you say that again?". I felt bad for him having to repeat himself once again. I tucked my hands into my thighs and listened. A small smile appeared on his face as he began to talk again.

"I said we're gonna head deeper into town. There's a ice cream shop there i would like to take you to". Once he had finished he looked over at me.

"Okay."
****
"Is it good?" Josh sweetly asked.

He payed for both of our ice cream cones even though I insisted paying myself. After 5 minutes of arguing I have him. I told him that i wanted cookie dough and cream since that had always been my favorite.

"Mhm, yes, really good".

That beaitful smile with those woderful crinkles covered the corners of his eyes.

"I can tell ty". We both looked at eachother. We were the only people here considering the tempature was too much to take. We were sitting on the frigid benches enjoying eachothers shivering company. Silence broke out for a second before being refilled by josh's muffled ice cream voice.

"Tyler, c-can I ask you something?".

My body froze. I hated questions that were directed towards me.

"Yes?"

"Yesterday, when uh, we had that "argument" I guess", his fingers stood as peace signs but bended down double time when he said argument, "why did you spaz out? I didn't mean to say anything rude, but I have slot of interest in you. So it kinda scared me when you yelled"

I felt so bad. My mind instantly taking me back on my guilt trip. I honestly didn't want to tell him about blurry because it was too early for that. I'm pretty sure Josh dosen't have friends who like to isolate themselves and think depressive things and hear voices.

"I. I honestly felt really bad for that. I don't know why I did all that". A guilty smile was plastered on my face. "One thing I do want to tell you is, if we're gonna start hanging out, you can't grab my wrist. You can't grab me period unless I tell you to. That. That pisses me off. My mom does it all the time. So when others do it, my mind automatically retracts to her and I think it's her. But I'm sorry". To make him actaully believe him, I patted his free hand that was lying on the table. I had no idea what I was doing, but I guess I liked it.

Josh shily looked down, taking another sluro of his ice cream before looking back at me.

"Tell me more about you. I know there's something different to you, and I want to know Joesph".

My mind was racing with ideas to try and tell him. Was today the day I tell someone about my issues? Would I trust them? Could I trust josh? I figured if i was going to spend more time with him, more would be discovered that might scare him away. So I took a deep breath in and looked at him. All my secrets being unhooked by the chain I carried through my life. And now they were going to attack josh. He would either make it alive.. or he wont.

"Finally tyler. Finally, I get to demolish all of your dreams.

W: this chapter was short and stupid. So thanks for reading the trash above:)
Willll edit!!