Chapter 47.

We headed back home, hopefully to josh's house were I would prefer. By time we left school was already letting out, so I didn't have to worry about my mom questioning me.

"Did you boys have a good time? I'm supirsed I didn't have to get anything for you guys!" She was always in a happy mood which weirded me out.

"Yea we had a great time!" Josh said, laughing at me as he scanned my body.

He took my hand and squeezed it. The entire ride home was silent, enough to clear my head and think of some things.
****
"We'll be upstairs if you need us mom!" Josh yelled out.

He raced eachother up the long flight of stairs before bursting into his room and falling on the ground.

"I won"

"No ty-tyler. I won!"

He climbed ontop of me and pecked at my lips in such an adorable way. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we stayed like this for a while. But a while felt too long, and I was ready to start asking questions.

"Mhmm, josh?"

"Mhmm what?"

I moved the hair out of his face so I could get clear view of him. He closed his eyes at the feeling of my soft fingers touching him.

"Please tell me what's going on. You and my mom and.. my head, it's all been the same thing for the last couple of days. I just need to know".

Each time that I try to bring this topic up, he freezes. I wouldn't really understand why, but it obvusily meant something bad.

"Tyler, I just don't think that's important right now". He lifted himself off of me and went to sit in the little bean bag chair in the corner of his room.

"Well of course it is josh! I'm tired of these little games people are telling me! I want to know the truth and I wanna know now! Are you cheating on me?"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. For a second I thought he was gonna say yes, and there was only one person that came to mind. Brandon.

"No I'm not cheating on you tyler! If I was cheating do you think i'd still be here.. with you? I promise I'll tell you, but right now is just not a good time".

"And why isn't it josh? If it's not as bad as you make it to be, then just tell m-"

"I dont know how you'll handle it! I don't know how you'll handle any of this! It's too complicated and when the day does finally come.. I j-just.. I need you to know that I've always loved you tyler".

I stated quiet not really knowing what to say. If he wasn't cheating or lying about anything to extreme, then I should trust him. But at this point, my trust was starting to wear thin for everyone.

"Fine". I got up and layed on his bed, my back facing him.

"I do love you. You'll understand".

I rolled over to face him with somewhat of a mean face.

"If you're not going to tell me now, stop bringing up the subject. Okay?" I said.

"Okay"

W: maybe two or three more chapters. I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna wrap this up:)

Dis is amazing..thank you