Seventy Two

Harry took a deep breath as he clapped the dirt off of his hands, his crimson orbs glancing around him to make sure no one was around while he disposed of the body

Well, disposed of Liam.

It was finally over and just thinking about it made Harry feel better. He honestly felt safer now that he was gone. Like that dark cloud has gone and now he can thrive on with Louis.

The walk back to the apartment was absolutely calming. He glanced up at the sky and smiled how the beautiful stars that glittered. The moon was full and just like always the streets were empty.

He passed by the bar, checking inside to see that there was still a handful of people but Tim had probably went home.

Sometimes he wonders what he would be doing if he was never cursed. Other than that boring business job; what exactly would he be doing? Without Louis as a matter of fact.

The man was honestly his rock. He loved him incredibly. After everything that they have been through, Louis has always came back to him and for that he is grateful.

He wished there was something that he could do to show Louis how much he appreciates him. Obviously the red eyed man wasn't the most romantic.

He could take him on another date but thats nothing. He needed it to be clear that he loved Louis with his whole heart. Because he honestly felt like home even if he was passed out beside Harry.

And his favorite conversations were the ones that took place in the A.M. when the two of them were tired enough to just say anything.

Fuck, Harry really had no control over his feelings anymore.

His heart raced as he saw the apartment building, his hands instantly going towards his pockets where he kept the keys. He pulled his phone from his back pocket to see if he was called, nodding when he saw nothing. What he did see was that it was late at night, making him wonder if Louis had woken up randomly.

What would he even do when he gets inside the apartment? Just go to bed like nothing happened?

Thats what he would have done earlier; before he met Louis. Now he thought about the kills and actually worried about if they had family or not.

What a pussy, right?

Before he knew it, he was already inside his building and walking up the steps to his apartment door that had numerous letters underneath the door. His crimson orbs couldn't help but notice a certain purple envelope that had his name on it.

I'll check that later, he thought as he unlocked the door quietly and shut it behind himself. He made sure it was locked before placing the envelopes on the kitchen table for him to read tomorrow.

His eyebrows furrowed as he heard the shower running and he saw the door cracked open to reveal a flash of light. He debated whether to go and check on him since he may have been sick or something. But he could ask where he had been. But he's never done that before....Great, now he's paranoid.