Sixty Eight

Louis hasn't seen Harry since he woke up this morning

Louis hasn't seen Harry since he woke up this morning. He was there when he ate breakfast but when he went to go take a shower, the man was gone.

He wasn't in the best mood since the day before. When Anne and Mark came to pick up Gemma, Harry told them what happened which caused the younger girl to burst out in tears and beg for forgiveness. Anne repeatedly apologized and Mark scolded the younger girl.

It wasn't really that big of a deal but he was just a little angry that he had to do something with his hair that he was purposefully growing out.

Either way, Louis hasn't seen him since the morning and he was worried. He didn't like when he left like that.

"Maybe he's out popping pills." Luke hummed, making the smaller man roll his eyes and not pay mind to the blonde. He was a bit drunk being that it was late in the afternoon so he was just saying random things.

"Luke, shut the hell up." He sighed, looking around the surprisingly full bar. His blue eyes went everywhere from the group of guys playing pool to the the women talking by the jukebox.

"What are we talking about?" Tim breathed as he took a seat beside Luke. The man was just bouncing from people to people to stay social and he had been saving his workers for last.

"How Harry does drugs." The blonde replied, earning a glare from Louis who leaned against the wall from where he stood behind the counter while he waited for people to need him to top them off.

"Oh, yeah." Tim grunted, reaching forward to grab a bottle and a glass before pouring himself a drink and chugging it down in one gulp. "That man has done everything. Before you came Louis, he was wild."

"Oh, I don't doubt that." The smaller man mumbled, rolling his eyes because he was already wild as it is. "What did he do?"

"Coke, heroine, LSD, weed, everything."

Louis' eyes widened at that, "Geez." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck because he honestly didn't see Harry that way. But he could do whatever he wanted. It wasn't up to him.

"Fuck, when can we go home?" Luke groaned, running a hand through his quiff. His blue eyes glanced at the bar before looking at Tim who said they had a good hour or two left. When it was silent between the three, he shifted in his seat before mumbling, "Ashton came over."

"What? When?" Louis cracked, examining him to make sure that he was alright. He caught the sad look in his eyes which made him angry at the bloke.

"Last night. He was so drunk and just so-" He paused, looking between Louis and Tim. "Mad."

"But you did nothing to him." Tim stated, causing Louis to nod in agreement. He was the one that cheated; not Luke.