Thirteen

Guys, I just want you to know that i really appreciate the loving comments

Guys, I just want you to know that i really appreciate the loving comments. I love comments period tbh and when i see them like they make me so happy because that means people like my story that i was completely scared of writing. Thank you so much and pleaseeeee keep them coming.
______________________________

"So tell me about him again?" Niall, Louis' best friend, gushed as he looked at the boy with a loving look. He admired the way Louis smiled when he mentioned the curly haired man's name and when he would blush as he mentioned the month of them practically being together the whole time.

"He's so hot, Ni." Louis gushed, "It makes me mad how hot he is. And he's so tall. I don't like tall guys but, oh god, and his arms. He could definitely hold me while we fuck everywhere in the apartment."

The smaller lad didn't feel ashamed for admitting these things to his best mate because Niall has said worse throughout the years.

"And he's adorable when he sleeps." Louis breathed, pulling out his phone shyly since he had took a picture one night when he got up for a midnight snack. "He does this thing with his arms like he crosses them over his chest and turns his head to the side so his jawline is on full view."

"Jesus, Lou," Niall giggled, taking the phone to zoom and look at the picture better. "Creeper much?"

"You would do the same." He groaned, falling back onto Niall's made bed. "His smile is amazing but he doesn't do that often and his eyes-"

He froze. He cant tell him they were red. He couldn't say that instead of a normal color like brown or blue they were crimson red which still made him curious yet he fought to mention it since he had house rules.

"They are just so green."

"I get it, you like him." Niall rolled his icy blue eyes, smiling at his friend who was staring up at the ceiling with his hand on his chest and a smile on his face.

"But i don't want to ask him out, you know." He softly said, "I want him to." He thought back to that night when he thought that Harry had asked him out but he shook his head because he could have been wrong.

"Lou, sometimes you have to grab life by the balls." Niall announced, pulling on a smirk as he added, "Like i did with Zayn last night."

"Ni!" Louis gasped, grabbing a pillow and swirling it towards the dyed blonde who was laughing loudly. "Quit telling me about your sex life!"

"Just because you don't have one doesn't mean i have to hold back." The Irish man scoffed, laying beside his best friend of five years. "Which is also something i did last night."

"Shut the hell up!" Louis screamed, his smile spreading until he had crinkles by his eyes because he loved spending time with his friend and he loved being out of the apartment.

But he couldn't wait until he got back.

>>

Louis entered the apartment with his heart in his mouth and clammy hands. He had to ask him. Because he couldn't stand just being room mates. He was running out of clean underwear and he cant keep doing the wash or else Harry will get suspicious.

He searched around the kitchen and living room to find nothing, going towards the room only to see that the door was closed. He went to turn the knob but it was locked.

"Harry?" He called out, knocking lightly while jumping on the balls of his feet.

"J-Just a second!" Harry frantically said, causing him to furrow his eyebrows at the sound of drawers being pulled open and closing. He could hear the bed sheets ruffling and then the door swung open to reveal a sweaty Harry with a glistening chest and a pair of his black sweatpants hanging loosely on his waist.

"Hi," he smiled, feeling a wave of relief wash through him when he saw no one else inside.

Why did he look so sweaty?

"Harry, i want to go out with you." He boldly said, puffing his chest out to seem more masculine as he looked up into his dilated red eyes. "Like a date." He watched as there was hesitation on Harry's face but he let out a breath when he saw a small dimpled smile spread on his face.

"Okay, but-"

"No." Louis interrupted, "No buts. Today is Wednesday so we are going out on Friday and thats it." He clenched his jaw to stop himself from smiling. It was his time to be tough.

"And will you be taking me out or will I to you?"

"You are going to take me out." He answered, And then you are going to fuck my brains out.

Harry nodded, leaving to take a shower only to let Louis look around the room because he was a curious one and he wanted to know what the hell Harry was doing.

He searched silently but quickly, not wanting to get caught. He searched the dressers and his night table. He shyly made his way towards Harry's since he had never looked inside and it was probably just a waste of time.

He pulled on the small sliver handle, gasping as he saw nothing in the drawer but a pair of black lace cheeky panties. He didn't gasp because of what they were but who's they were. And they were his.

He only had one pair because Liam was feeling adventurous earlier into their relationship and wanted to try something different.

Louis was wondering where the pair had went. He had been looking for weeks and now that he had them, he almost didn't want to take them back.

He was sweaty, Louis noted, pulling on his investigating cap on. And he was hurrying to put this in the drawer which means... Oh my god!

Louis dropped the panties into the drawer and shut it quickly before hurrying out the room with his hands over his mouth as he giggled uncontrollably and blushed a deep shade of red all over his face and neck.

He was jerking off to my panties.