Thirty Three

Louis hurried into the apartment and barged into the room with shaking hands and worry in his eyes

Louis hurried into the apartment and barged into the room with shaking hands and worry in his eyes. Harry jumped as he saw him, not expecting him to be home so soon.

"What are you doing?" He asked, eying his backpack that was on top of the chest at the foot of their bed. It was shut but he was still worried that something would show. He continued to pull on his sweatpants since he was in the middle of changing when the man came into the room.

"Zayn got into an accident," Louis sniffled, grabbing his gym bag from the closet and plopping it down onto the bed. He zipped it open and then went to his drawers to grab his clothes.

"What kind of accident?"

"A car accident." He answered, squishing a few shirts and briefs into the bag.

"Ha, figures." Harry chuckled silently, his smile fading when he noticed how distressed he was. He didn't want to think about it but he knew that they would have to talk about it. "Why were you mad earlier?"

Louis let out a deep breath before closing his eyes and saying, "Because you hurt yourself yet you yell at me." He didn't want to open his eyes but he was missing the sad look on the taller man's face.

If only he knew, Harry thought. He wished that he could just tell him about what he was and what he had to do. He didn't even want to think about the day because he ended up giving into his cravings six times. He couldn't even make up a good lie about him hurting himself because it couldn't be anything else.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, "It's just that what you do could potentially kill you." His large hands went to the smaller man's shoulders as his face contorted in the way that signaled he was about to cry. "I cant lose you, Louis. Not ever."

"But-"

"No," he interrupted, bringing his lips towards his in a chaste but loving way. His blue eyes opened quickly only for him to relax and flutter them shut as his lips parted slightly.

The two began to snog with passion in each purse of their lips but then reality hit and he was pulling away but that didn't stop the curly haired man from kissing down his neck and his hands to slide down to his waist to press his front closer to his. "Wait," he gasped, his hands going to his shoulders to attempt to push him away but the feel of his lips on his skin was driving him crazy.

He could feel hickeys being marked into his skin and the light pressure from Harry biting onto spots on his neck was causing his breathing to hitch and his bottom lip to become yet again a victim of abuse.

"Oh god," he breathed, trying to get back on track and continue packing his things but Harry was squeezing his ass in a way that made his legs jump up to connect on his waist. He looked down at him through dilated blue eyes and swollen pink lips, "I should be packing."