Thirty Nine

Louis was in a mood

Louis was in a mood. At Least thats what Harry was saying. The man would be happy and laughing at the tv one minute and then yelling the next. Maybe he was just getting excited because he was watching the soccer game but it could also be because he was absolutely intoxicated.

He had been drunk all day. When one drink was finished, he would move onto the next. He was basically cleaning out Harry's supply but its not like he was using it.

"Oh c'mon!" He shouted, causing the curly haired man to groan and rub his forehead. He was in a pissy mood himself because he had been getting numerous urges every fifteen minutes which was driving him crazy.

It was one of those days where he had to sit around and pay his bills which he hated because he'd rather be doing anything else.

"Louis," he called out, groaning when the tv was so loud that it blocked out his voice. "Louis!" He screamed, making the drunk man look at him with confusion in his eyes.

"What?" He snapped, lowering the tv before bringing his third glass of whiskey to his lips. His eyebrows raised as he waited for him to answer.

"I need your rent."

"Since when do I pay rent?"

Harry rolled his eyes, combing through his hair to pull back into a messy bun. "You've always paid rent." He retorted, gesturing for the man to just do what he says before he has a killer headache.

"Oh yeah," Louis chuckled, getting up and  hurrying into the room only to come back with an envelope filled with his paycheck money. He handed it to the curly haired man, giving him a closed mouth smile before taking his seat back on the couch.

"Thank you." He mumbled, opening the envelope and sorting the money like he usually did. He glanced over at the man to see him laid out on the couch with his left leg bend so his foot rested on the leather surface while he bounced his right foot.

Harry thought he looked adorable with his fuzzy socks that bunched at his ankles while he had on a black hoodie and a pair of black adidas shorts. His hair was in a wild fringe and his glasses gave him the innocent look that he loved so much.

He shook his head and finished paying the bills, taking his hair out of the bun and standing to his feet to stretch his arms above his head. He smirked and made his way to the couch, sitting at the end where Louis' foot was. He lifted the man's foot and placed it on his lap as he sat down, sending him an innocent smile.

Louis' gaze went from the screen to the curly haired man that looked extremely hot. His jaw line was sharp and his fingers tapped against his ankles as he watched the tv. He couldn't stop himself from leaning forward and placing his hands on either side of his jaw to press his lips against his.

Harry hummed against him, furrowing his eyebrows as he pursed his lips against Louis'. He could feel the parting of the smaller man's lips that invited him into his mouth that tasted like alcohol. He turned his head to deepen the kiss but stopped when a thought came into his head.