Fifty Three

Louis awkwardly sat down across Zayn and Niall as the man he was just introduced to fifteen minutes earlier sat beside him

Louis awkwardly sat down across Zayn and Niall as the man he was just introduced to fifteen minutes earlier sat beside him. The three of them laughed and grabbed at their menus while he just sighed and looked around the crowded restaurant.

Couples were sat at each table which made him a little uncomfortable because he wasn't used to a setting like this.

He also felt strange that he was on a double date. He felt like he was cheating even if he was single and still angry at the curly haired man.

"Lou, you have got to try the margaritas." Niall chirped, pointing to his menu as he smiled at Trevor who was flexing his muscles while he talked to Zayn.

"Sure," he breathed, looking absentmindedly at the menu to see that the prices were overly expensive.

He would have been fine with just going to a pizza place but Trevor wanted to go somewhere costly due to his large pay check.

"Bro, do you see this?" Trevor's american accent cheered as he pointed to the vein that ran straight through his muscle. "Sick, right?"

Louis sighed as he pulled out his phone and texted the blonde across him.
Why am I here again?

Niall: Because i'm not letting you stay home and sulk. Have fun. He's cute and has money. 🤑🤑🤑

Louis giggled and slid his phone back into his pocket, resting his elbow against the table as he scanned the man from his wavy brown locks to his waist. "Trevor, what is it that you do?" He questioned, earning the man's attention.

Trevor smiled to reveal a pair of small dimples and shimmering green eyes, making Louis wince because he reminded himself of Harry once again.

"I would tell yah, but i'd have to kill you." He smirked, winking playfully at the blue eyed man who shifted in his seat. "What do you do, cutie?"

"I work at a bar." He replied, "Nothing that cool." He smiled as the green eyed man's mouth fell open and his hands went to wave at his face dramatically.

"You can drink all you want!" Trevor stated, his eyes going from his blues to his plump lips. "You must see a lot of interesting people."

Louis shrugged, looking over towards Zayn as he muttered, "A few."

Niall smiled at the waiter who walked towards them with a small notepad in hand and a smile on his face, asking what he could get them all to drink. Zayn and Trevor ordered coronas while Louis and Niall wanted the strawberry margaritas.

The man walked off and then they returned back to conversation where Niall and Louis talked and Zayn and Trevor conversed.

"He's cute right?" The blonde hummed, glancing over at the man. "He's Zayn's friend. When i first saw him i had to hold my tongue from saying something stupid."