Seven

Harry could see that Louis was nervous

Harry could see that Louis was nervous. It was his first day back at the bar and the man was just terrified.

"What if Liam is there?" Louis asks, biting at his nails as the two walked towards the bar together. He wanted to ask Harry desperately for a smoke since the curly haired man was just blowing clouds while typing on his phone. "Harry, listen to me!"

"Louis," Harry snapped, sliding his phone into his back pocket and taking the cigarette between his fingers to pull away from his lips. "Its going to be fine. Liam wont be there. And if he is then i'm there with you."

"But-"

"Shut up." Harry cracked, opening the door for the smaller lad before trailing behind him to see Tim at the bar doing paperwork with his glasses on the brim of his nose.

"Louis!" Tim chirped as he saw the man, jumping up to pull him into a hug. "I missed you bud. You brought in most of the new customers." He patted the man's back before pulling away.

Louis had called Tim the first night that he stayed with Harry, telling him that he needed to do a few things and wouldn't be able to go to work. The man understood because he has shit going on too so he gave him his time.

"You sure i didn't bring them in?" Harry smirked, rounding the counter to begin cleaning the glasses. "I am pretty hot."

"Alright, Romeo." Tim chuckled, returning to doing his work.

Harry glanced at Louis to see him eyeing the door shyly behind his glasses frames. He snapped his fingers drawing his attention and motioned for him to come beside him. He was losing his patience with him. All morning the only thing he heard from him was about Liam.

Fucking Liam.

"Stop fucking thinking about him." He growled, causing Louis to hang his head low. "If he comes it doesn't matter. You're with me-"

"With you?" Louis questioned, raising his eyebrows. His heart fluttered in his chest at just the thought.

"I mean you're living with me." Harry corrected, going back to cleaning the glasses to distract himself from the slightly hurt expression on Louis' face.

"Right." Louis nodded, going to do something to be productive instead of just standing around watching the door.

>>

"Aw, Louis." Tim laughed loudly, slamming his fist on the table drunkly as he laughed at the memory. "Harry had so many drinks thrown in his face."