Sixty Two

Louis made it his goal to make sure Harry took his medication and was in a good mood for most of their time together since he had to leave to go on his shift

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Louis made it his goal to make sure Harry took his medication and was in a good mood for most of their time together since he had to leave to go on his shift.

"You're going to be fine, right?" Louis asked for the hundredth time as he walked towards the door, checking behind him to see Harry trailing behind him with his hair tied back in a bun.

He wished he could stay just to look at his bare chest. His tattoos were on show as his muscles tensed and his pajama bottoms hung low on his waist which allowed him to get a peek of the waistband of his briefs.

"I'll be fine," Harry sighed, scratching at his side as he watched him lovingly. "I'll just be here doing laundry."

"How domesticated of you." The smaller man smiled, opening the door to walk out into the hallway. He turned towards the curly haired man, wanting to lean forward and press his lips against his but he refrained because the man only told him the horrid information yesterday.

He wanted to do something for Harry though. Valentines isn't that far and he wanted to make sure he was as happy as possible. It was true that he desperately missed how they would have sex at all hours of the day but he knew that Harry had to go slow and that they would get back to where they were with time.

"Love you," Harry hummed as he leaned his cheek against the door and a scanned him from head to toe. He wouldn't admit it but he loved when Louis wore shirts that swooped low to show his collarbones. He also liked how tight his black jeans were and the way his maroon vans looked against his naturally tan skin.

Louis smiled a sunshine smile up at his boyfriend before leaning on his tip toes to place a kiss on his cheek. It amazed him how he was still with such an incredible person like Harry.

If he didn't know the man, he would think he was tough and could never be the lovey dovey type but what he really was is a teddy bear.

"I love you too." The blue eyed man grinned, pulling away to begin walking down the stairs. He glanced over his shoulder to see Harry still looking at him, causing him to smile and blow him a kiss before continuing on down the steps and out the gated door.

>>

"Luke, talk about Harry one more time and i'll kill you." Louis groaned as he wiped his face tiredly. No one was coming in but Tim called and specifically told them not to close up.

"I cant help it." The blonde groaned as he laid on top of the pool table. "You don't know how lucky you are."

Louis smirked as he wiped down the counter with a towel, "Oh, I know." He hummed, making the blonde gasp and hurry towards him. He chuckled as Luke plopped onto the stool across him with excitement in his eyes.

Deadly. {Larry}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें