Twelve

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

Harry panicked as he grabbed onto the boy's now limp body, looking around frantically to make sure that no one had seen him which no one had.

He angrily dragged the boy towards the elevator, throwing his limp arm around his shoulders so he just looked like he was clinging onto the boy. He smiled at the couple in the elevator, pressing the lobby button and breathing deeply as he went to the farthest corner from the two that were giving them glances.

"My boyfriend is just so tired." He lightly laughed, feeling relieved when they smiled back and exited the elevator a floor before him.

What the fuck am i supposed to do with him! He panicked, dragging him outside towards the alley behind the building.

He placed the boy sloppily on the ground behind the dumpster, his hands tugging at his curls again. He clenched his jaw tightly because he got the wrong person! He groaned as the pain in his side began to grow, meaning that he would have to kill him soon.

"Okay," he breathed, yanking off his backpack and taking out his small pocket knife (since his jeans were too tight to be actually in his pocket) and brought it to the boy's neck.

He flipped it open and placed it on his neck before he pressed the blade into his skin, causing a small drip of blood to fall onto his shirt. The boy began to move at the sudden painful feeling, his eyes opening slowly only to widen at the sight of Harry who was fiercely looking at him with hard red eyes.

"What the hell are you doing!" He screamed, his hands going to push at Harry's chest only to be pressed further against the dirty brick wall.

"Shut the fuck up." Harry seethed, wanting to just quickly slit his throat but stopping when he saw tears building up in the boy's eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" he sobbed, "Why are your eyes so red? Why cant you just leave me the fuck alone?"

"Because you're with Liam." He exhaled, "And my eyes are red because i'm high or something." He was surprised at himself because he never answered their questions. Especially about why he was doing it.

"Oh, wait." He gasped, "Are you Louis?"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows at the question. Why was he asking? Had Liam told him about the smaller lad? He pulled his hand away along with the blade since his arm was getting tired as he just looked at him in confusion.

"Are you seriously going to kill me because i took your man?" He laughed, "Wow, you really are as weak as Liam said."

With that, Harry swiftly brought the knife to his neck and sliced through his neck without hesitation. His chest heaved as he watched him bleed out, his blood splattering over his shirt along with Harry's due to their close proximity.

He didn't feel bad about getting dirty. He felt weird since he did it because he was defending Louis which made him think more about his feelings towards him.

Oh god, he thought, I actually have feelings for him.

He shook his head because he couldn't stay there for much longer. He pulled away from the boy with a roll of the eyes. He couldn't clean this all up.

With a huff, he lifted him into the dumpster, burying him under the trash bags which was sloppy but he knew that nobody would catch him since there weren't any cameras and he was wearing gloves.

He grabbed his towel from his bag and sprayed the wall with his bottle of bleach, cleaning up as much as needed until it looked as if nothing happened.

He stuffed his bag with his supplies and then he was walking off, making sure to take a different route home incase he was either followed or he just needed to be seen by others that he was walking that way.

Louis was asleep when he got home.

He snuck past him and took a quick shower, making sure that he was clean before padding into his room with the towel wrapped around his waist and his hair tied back into a bun.

"Harry?" Louis groggily said as he slowly woke up, his hands going to rub at his eyes. He sat up with his back resting against the headboard and the blanket covering his lower half.

Harry's heart jumped at the sound of his name leaving his lips. It had never drew his attention like this until now. Just the simple word had him frozen.

"Uhm, yeah?" He mumbled, scratching at the back of his neck to avoid looking into his eyes.

I cant be with him, He mentally groaned, It wouldn't be right to him.

Even though he felt that way, he couldn't help but blurt out, "Louiswillyougooutwithme?" It came out quickly because he was partially nervous and he just wanted the question out.

Louis' mouth was open since he was ready to say something but he paused, trying to figure out what the hell he had just said. "Huh?"

Harry shut his eyes and let out a deep breath. He couldn't say it again. Louis and him wouldn't work out. He was a murderer and Louis was normal.

"H-Have you seen my grey workout shirt?"

"That isn't what you said." Louis pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "Harry, just repeat yourself, please?"

"Where's my grey workout shirt?" He rephrased, crossing his arms across his chest as well. The two had a staring contest until Louis leaned and reached into his night table to retrieve the shirt.

Don't ask why he had the shirt in there. He was sure Harry wouldn't notice it was gone.

"Thank you." He breathed, going to his dresser to grab a pair of briefs and his gym shorts. He exited the room before anymore questions could be asked because he had other matters he had to deal with.

He was thankful that Louis was on bed rest because in the next room he had his dirty clothes all ready to burn while he was on his run in the woods and the weapon that he was too lazy to clean.

"I'm going for a run, Louis!" He called out, grabbing his phone and headphones before slipping on his running shoes. He waited till he heard him reply with an 'Okay' before leaving the apartment to get rid of the evidence that he didn't need lying around.