Thirty Four

Its been a week since Louis moved out and Harry has never been more needy for sex

Its been a week since Louis moved out and Harry has never been more needy for sex. He was practically begging for him to come back because his dick was aching so much. He literally has to jack off at least three times a day. He had gotten so used to the smaller man's touch that his strokes couldn't get him off the way that he would like.

But what he did like was that he could leave the chest on the end of the bed wide open and not have to worry about someone seeing his deadly display. He even had a little check list to make sure everything was there.

He was actually spending the rest of the day cleaning the still blood covered weapons and discarding of the rusted ones. "Well, hello," he hummed as he looked at the little pocket knife he had hidden in his backpack.

He pulled on his pair of rubber gloves before grabbing the small knife and cleaning it with a soap covered sponge. His entire sink was full of knifes and various tools that he almost felt proud because he has used all of them at least twice.

He had actually gotten used to the fangs. He figured out how to smile so the sharp points at the end of his teeth couldn't be seen which was great because his smile was his best quality. He always thought he got it from his mom but he couldn't even remember what she looked like anymore.

He tried not to let it bum him out but sometimes it got him down when he saw younger children with their parents.

Whatever, he thought, shaking off the thoughts to clear his mind until a smile spread on his face at the thought of Zayn getting into yet another car accident. Fucking idiot.

It pleased him to know that the dark haired man was in pain because even though it was his own fault for being given the curse, Zayn still could have lifted it when he asked nicely.

And he doesn't ask nicely twice.

His attention changed from the butcher knife he was cleaning to his phone that began to vibrate. At first he was confused because he never gave his number to anyone but when he saw the numerous amount of heart emojis he just figured who it was.

"I wonder who this could be," he hummed into the line after answering the call. He could hear the outburst of laughter causing him to smile and close his eyes in adoration. "How did you get my number?"

"I have my sources."

"What sources? Don't make me tickle it out of you."

"You were in the bathroom!" Louis desperately said, knowing that if Harry tickled him he would do it until he was on the verge of tears. "Miss me?"

"Of course," Harry admitted, turning to rest his back against the counter. He rested the phone between his ear and his shoulder as he grabbed the towel beside him, drying his hands. "How is he?"

"Well, Zayn is in this coma apparently." Louis sighed, "We visited him yesterday and sat there for a few hours. Harry, it was so sad. Niall kept crying and talking to him. I wanted to cry."