Sixty Seven

Harry grumbled as he woke up with a terrible headache and a pain in his neck from sleeping on the couch

Harry grumbled as he woke up with a terrible headache and a pain in his neck from sleeping on the couch. He felt squished since he was basically in the fetal position all night.

His slitted red eyes glared at the living room around him, making him angry that the blinds were open so the bright sun light was shining all throughout the room.

He absolutely hated everything at the moment. Life was just one big piece of shit.

His head was aching and the sudden vibration from his phone that laid on the coffee table wasn't helping. With a sigh he reached over and grabbed his phone, seeing that he was getting texts.

Anne: Something came up. Can you watch Gemma? You're the one who insisted on this. Text me when you can.

"Shit!" He shouted, sitting up quickly before rubbing at his forehead. He completely forgot about him asking her to watch Gemma. Even if it was just the day before.

Harry: Yeah, I can. I'll just send you my address and you can call me when you're on your way.

He bit his lip as he waited for her to reply. He felt like a complete wreck but Anne needed him so he had to pull himself together.

Anne: Fine.

The curly haired man fist pumped the air in excitement before he stood to his feet as he began to move things around to organize the room. He knew how to child proof a place so he hid all the sharp objects and put tape over the wall sockets.

It took him about a half an hour to be somewhat prepared before he ran a hand through his hair and knocked on the room door that was still locked.

"What?" Louis' voice grumbled from the other side, making him bite the inside of his cheek because he didn't think he would still be mad. But then again what he said was a complete asshole thing. And he knew that his words affected him not only because he was crying but in the middle of the night the man tip toed into the bathroom and came out moments later with thick white bandages around his wrists.

"I need your help." He sighed.

He placed his ear on the door, hearing shuffling. He furrowed his eyebrows at the sound, pulling away quickly when he heard the lock twist and then the door opened to reveal the smaller man with a clenched jaw. "What do you want?"

"I may have told Anne yesterday to let me watch Gemma just so I could get in her good graces." Harry explained with a shy smile so the man would at least ease up. "I didn't expect her to ask me so quickly but she literally just texted me asking if I could do it."