Fourty Five

"Harry, please get up

"Harry, please get up." Louis groaned as he crossed his arms and stood at the foot of the bed. His hip jutted out as he tapped his finger against his bicep. He couldn't get the curly haired man out of bed and it was annoying him.

"Louis, go. You don't need me."  He grumbled, cuddling into his pillow that his hands were buried under. His hair was wild over the pillowcase and his lips looked swollen which turned Louis on a bit but he couldn't get into that right now.

"I know but i cant leave you here in bed."

Harry groaned when he felt the blankets being pulled away from his body. He shivered as his bare back and ass came in contact with the cold air in the room. He had grown accustomed to sleeping naked due to how the two always end up doing something sexual like how last night Louis has blown him to bed and then rode him in the middle of the night. "Leave me alone," he seethed, glaring at him over his shoulder.

"What if I left right now and died? Or you know what, what if someone killed me?" Louis snapped, raising his eyebrows in seriousness because the situation could happen at any moment.

"I would kill them." Harry breathed, closing his eye once again and snuggling into his pillow. "Avenge your death."

"Just get up." Louis whined, "Come with me." He pouted, crawling into the bed and resting his body on top of Harry's. He giggled as his bulge pressed against the man's ass perfectly, his lips going right beside his ear. "I'll suck you off again,"

"As much as I'd love that. I'm gonna have to say no."

"Wow," the smaller man scoffed, getting up and beginning to walk towards the door since he didn't want to hover around him and be annoying. He was ready to leave because he was going to visit Niall since he has been acting a bit cold towards the blonde.

He had a revelation yesterday when Harry had sent him away that he should just back off in the situation between Harry and Zayn. It wasn't his call to be apart of it but now that he saw the effects of the disagreement, he had to stop.

"Come back here," Harry bellowed, sitting up and opening his eyes lazily to see the man walk back into the room with a frown on his face. "You forgot something." He hummed, tapping his lips with his pointer finger.

Louis giggled and walked back up to the curly haired man, kissing his cheek playfully which caused the man to pull him down to fall down on the bed, peppering his face with kisses as he bursted out in laughter.

"Stop!" He cried out in between his laughter. "Harry!" His voice echoed throughout the room which made the younger man smile because if he didn't open himself up to this man he wouldn't be this happy.

He paused for a second, kissing his lips as he softly said, "I love you,"

He had caught Louis off guard but the man took no hesitation to say it back. He hugged the curly haired man before rolling off the bed and blowing him another kiss. A smile from ear to ear was spread on his face as he walked out of the room and grabbed his key, exiting the apartment to begin making his way to Niall's.