Twenty Five

"Harry," Louis softly whispered, gnawing at his bottom lip nervously

"Harry," Louis softly whispered, gnawing at his bottom lip nervously. He formed fists with his shaking hands but that only made it worse. "Harry, please wake up."

He loomed over his unconscious body while his mind racked of ways to wake him up without using his hands. He raised his leg to kick his feet but that only made him shift on his side. "Harry, please." He whimpered, his tears rushing down his cheeks.

Harry flinched at the wet feeling on his bare back, causing him to stir and open his eyes slowly to see Louis hovering above him. "What?" He faintly asked, looking down from his watery eyes to his bleeding wrists. "Louis, what the fuck?" He gasped, sitting up quickly and going to grab at his wrists to stop the bleeding.

"I-It wouldn't s-stop." He winced under his harsh grip. He stumbled as Harry stood up frantically and hurried him into the bathroom.

"Put pressure on them." He ordered, hurriedly looking through the cabinets. He cheered as he found the bandages, getting down onto his knees to begin wrapping them around his wrist. "This will hold until i get you to the hospital."

"No, i don't want to go."

"Then why the fuck did you cut yourself?" Harry snapped, finishing the bandages before washing his hands hurriedly, leaving him to get dressed and pack a bag for him since they didn't have a lot of time. "Let's go, Louis." He commanded, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders before picking him up bridal style and hurrying out of the apartment.

"Harry, I c-can w-walk." Louis shivered as the cold November air pushed the faded fallen leaves around them. He could see that he was struggling with the back pack on his back and then him in his arms and he didn't want to be more of a burden than he already was.

"Are you applying pressure?" He asked, sparring a glance towards him as he came in sights with the hospital. It was still dark out but the bright red sign with white letters was easy to notice from a mile away.

"Yes," he winced, blinking rapidly because his vision was beginning to blur. "It hurts so much."

"You shouldn't have done this." The red eyed man snapped, feeling angry that not only was his sleep interrupted but this happened while he wasn't paying attention. "Don't do this shit anymore. Understood?"

"Yes." He whispered, his head going to rest in the crook of his neck as he began to relax in his hold.

"Stay awake!" He shouted, making the smaller man jump in his arms and force his eyes to stay open. He knew after this he would get an earful.

That's only if he survives.

>>

"Has he been taking his medication?"

Harry sighed as he sat back in the uncomfortable hospital chair. "He was in the beginning when he first got it but i think that was because i was always there watching him. After i took more shifts at my job he must have stopped."

"Please make sure he takes them." She sternly said, "Because the injuries he inflicted upon himself today looked as if he was trying to kill himself."

"Doesn't every cut look like that?" He questioned, running a hand through his hair. He knew that they didn't but he couldn't look like a cutting expert at the moment. He hasn't even cut or killed someone in a month. That was actually starting to worry him.

"These were right across his wrists and even past his veins." She informed him. He would have acted like he already knew that but it was dark when Louis came up to him and he knew the smell of blood by now. "I know this sounds corny but he has an angel on his shoulder and thats you."

"Yeah," he sighed with the roll of his eyes, wiping his hands tiredly against his face because if this was true then Louis wanted to kill himself. He must have regretted it after he had done it because he was running to him for help. Either way he was going to have to talk to him again about it.

"You can go see him if you'd like." She hummed before walking off to go into a patient's room down the hall.

I'd probably end up yelling at him, he thought but still stood to his feet because Louis knew he would do this and its better to get the yelling out now.

Once he entered the room, Louis' face lit up but he slumped when he saw the serious look in his eyes. "Please don't yell-"

"What the fuck, Louis!" He shouted, not caring that the people walking by could hear him loud and clear. "Did you want to die? Do you want to die?"

"I-I don't know," he whispered, pulling his knees up to his chest as his arms wrapped around himself.

"Do you want to die because i can help you with that." The taller man said before he could stop himself. His heart pinged in his chest at the wide eyed look he received but he couldn't show how sad he was from seeing him in that bed again with the hospital gown that showed off his collar bones. "What did you expect me to do? Cuddle you? Tell you that you are going to be alright and ask you not to do it again only for you go behind my back and do it again?"

"I'm sorry." Louis whimpered, lowering his head to rest on his knees. His eyes watered in his tight ball because he knew what Harry was saying was right.

"Listen," Harry breathed, not wanting to kick him while he was down. "I just don't like what you do to yourself. Its not safe because things like this can always happen and i don't want to lose you."

The smaller man raised his head from his knees, "Harry-"

"I think i love you." He blurted out, shutting his eyes tightly so he didn't have to see his reaction. He couldn't even stop himself from saying it. Out of all things, he expected Louis to say it first.

"Me too." He softly said, rubbing at his legs. "God i'm so tired."

"You keep fucking with my sleep schedule." Harry jokingly said, taking a seat in the chair beside his bed. He folded his arms to rest on the bed and laid his head down as he looked up at Louis adoringly.

The blue eyed man shifted under his gaze, fixing the collar of the hospital gown so his collar bones were more visible. "Sorry," he mumbled, sparing a glance towards him to see the flutter of his eyelashes as he blinks slowly.

He was honestly so beautiful. He didn't even have to try or worry about how he looks. He's so lucky, Louis thought.

"Its okay," he yawned, "Most of the time its good. Great actually."

A dust blushed on Louis' cheeks. "I like our sex." He admitted, watching as Harry's eyes widened and a dramatic expression formed on his face that brought a smile to his face.

"Our sex is amazing." He gasped, "How dare you! I try hard to get you to completion."

"I can top if you want."

"You top?" The curly haired man asked in disbelief. "Why haven't you told me this before? I would have been spreading my legs for you a while ago."

"You bottom?"

"When i feel like it." He shrugged, "Now stop making me hard and go to bed." With that he stood up and turned off the lights to the room so only to hallway light was shining through the open blinds.

"Goodnight, Harry." Louis whispered as he laid back onto the bed and groaned slightly because he would have to sleep on his back again due to the stitches.

"Night, Lou." The taller man yawned and rested his cheek against the bed as his arms stretched outwards and his eyes fluttered shut.

______________________________

WELL THAT WAS CRAZY.

I was originally going to make Louis the one who says "I love you" first but i guess my mind had other plans.

Anyways, how do you like it?