Eleven

Its been a week since Louis went to the hospital and being on bed rest was driving him crazy

Its been a week since Louis went to the hospital and being on bed rest was driving him crazy. He wasn't complaining since Harry would come at every beck and call but he wanted to do something. Anything.

The dreams he was having have became an every night thing. To an embarrassing point where he couldn't even sleep facing the same side as Harry. He couldn't stop thinking about the curly haired man.

Every time he saw Harry he wanted to jump his bones. And he was beginning to imagine things.

Things on the counter, on the couch, against the fridge, on the floor, in the bathroom, in the bed, and against the wall. So his mind has been busy.

"Harry!" He screamed for the fifth time. He groaned as he rolled onto his stomach to face the door. He looked over his shoulder only to smile at the sight of his bum in his grey briefs.

He was feeling a lot better and the possibility for him to wear pants was open but he liked the lingering looks Harry gave him when he rolled around in bed and when he would brush his teeth the way he would watch him from the door frame.

"Harr-"

"What do you want!" Harry screamed, his voice sending chills down Louis' spine. He sounded on the opposite side of the wall so he was probably in the living room.

"Can you watch a movie with me!"

"Watch it by yourself!" He retorted, "I'm busy and i spend all damn day with you."

And busy he was. He was sat in the living room packing a bag for when he visits Liam's later to do what he does best. He had to be careful with this one. He couldn't just take the boy and dump him in his favorite dump site.

Louis could be looking for him once he heals. Maybe to make up or just to talk. Which he hopes he doesn't but the man hasn't dropped Liam; he knows that. Also the man he hooked up with at the bar has been visiting frequently so he doesn't know when he will be gone.

"But i'm lonely!" Louis shouts, causing him to roll his eyes.

He wanted to continue his planning which involved him sneaking into his apartment and waiting for him to come but Harry knew Louis would keep calling.

"Fine but one movie!" He groaned, standing up angrily and storming in only to freeze at the sight of Louis looking up at him behind his glasses with such an innocent look that had his breath catching in his throat.

His bottom lip was pulled between his teeth and his oceanic blues were wide as he looked up at him, his hair dusting into his eyes from behind the frames to attach to his long eyelashes.

"Uh," he stalled, hurrying inside so he wasn't stuck at the doorframe starring at him as he mentally fucked him. "What movie are we watching?" He stood at the foot of the bed but the choice of standing there was even worse because now he could see his full bum and the curve of his cheeks.