Seventeen

ARE YOU FINALLY READY FOR SMUT

____________________________

Tonight Harry was planning to surprise Louis by coming home early and finally fulfilling the urge he had to be closer towards him. He knew it was ridiculous of him to be so attracted to the man but everything captivated him.

Louis was currently at the bar, watching Harry from behind his glasses as he sat across the room while he was smooth talking a woman into going back to her car. He wanted to be with Louis that was a fact but he still had to please the dark craving inside him. Killing wasn't easy. He had to go to a secluded spot and make sure that no one had seen them together so no questions will be asked.

"Are you two a thing or something?" The man at the bar said as he sat across Louis, drawing his attention away from the curly haired man to look at the stranger.

"I don't know," he sighed, going back to wiping down the counter with his towel. "I doubt it."

"Well, go up to him." The man smoothly said, "Go embarrass him in front of that girl. Make sure she knows he's taken."

Louis felt strange listening to the man's advice because it honestly sounded childish but if he did nothing then Harry would be whisked away with this woman. And he wasn't going to be with a cheater. Not again.

With a push of his glasses that were falling down his nose, he set the towel down and made his way over to the two who were sat at a small table in the corner; their faces only inches apart. Louis frowned at how Harry was looking at her with complete lust. His blue eyes looked at her cup to make sure that he had a reason to come to the table instead of just appearing to ruin their conversation.

He smirked as he noticed her glass was empty, finally stepping in between the two to do just what he had planned. Get their attention.

The two separated as they looked at Louis. The woman looked in annoyance while Harry looked angry. He hasn't killed in days and he needs to do it soon or he'll end up killing himself from the pain.

"Do you need a refill?" He sweetly asked, maintaining eye contact with her even though she was completely annoyed with the man.

"Sure," she hummed, handing him the glass before turning back to Harry with another smile spreading on her face.

Louis turned on his heal while with a scrunched up face as he mimicked her, pouring another glass of bourbon into the cup and using all his might not to spit in her drink as he returned to their table with another fake smile.

"Oh, Harry, what time are you coming home tonight?" Louis smoothly asked, causing Harry's eyes to open wide. He spared a glance towards the woman to see her giving the curly haired man a weird look.

"You two are together?" She questioned, motioning towards the two.

"No,"

"Yes."