Sixty One

"Louis, why the hell did you agree to this?" Harry groaned, tugging on a black sweater on top of his white shirt

"Louis, why the hell did you agree to this?" Harry groaned, tugging on a black sweater on top of his white shirt. He leaned closer to the mirror to see that he was breaking out again, making him sigh.

"Because you need to get closer to your family." Louis hummed as he bent down to roll his pants at his ankles. He stood straight and flattened down his button up shirt. "Don't forget your contacts."

"She's already seen my eyes," Harry grumbled, running a hand through his hair before stepping back to allow Louis to check out his reflection. "I'm so tired." He breathed, going towards the closet to grab his boots and his brown suede jacket with the soft white collar.

"You weren't five minutes ago." Louis chuckled, slipping his hand into his back pocket to apply his lip balm before pulling back with a smile and grabbing his jacket as well. "C'mon, it will be quick."

"Its dinner." The taller man replied, leading the way towards the front door. He made sure all of the lights were off before grabbing his keys and exiting the apartment with Louis behind. He locked the door behind the smaller man and followed him down the stairs as he put in Anne's address into his GPS.

Harry clenched his jaw as the electronic female voice told them to turn left, trailing behind Louis with his hands shoved into his jacket pockets to cover his fists.

>>

"I'm glad you made it!" Anne chirped as she opened the door for the two, stepping aside to let them inside. Harry recognized the place instantly, looking towards the couch where he slept. "Dinner is almost ready."

"It smells great in here," Louis complimented as he shrugged off his jacket to hang on the coat hanger beside the door. He took Harry's as well who was looking down at the ground to avoid Anne's gaze. "Wheres Gemma?"

"In her room." Anne smiled, motioning towards the hallway. "Its the door with the stickers." She chuckled, wiping her hands on her apron as she looked between the two.

"I'm going to go say hi," Louis quickly said before Harry could, squeezing his arm playfully before walking down the hall and cheering when he sees Gemma dressed in a princess dress with the tiara and all.

"The neighbors canceled so it will just be us." Anne hummed, patting on her thighs awkwardly as she watched the curly haired man. He nodded at that, keeping his gaze low while his hands were deep in his pockets.

"You alright?" She asked Harry who snapped his head up to look towards her. He nodded lightly, "How have you two been? Is there any tension?"

"No, we're fine." He answered, tugging a curl behind his ear as he made eye contact with her. "I went to the doctors and i'm taking medication."