Seventy One

"Want to hear a joke?"

"Oh, Jesus. I thought he was done with this." Tim groaned as he rubbed at the bridge of his nose. He drunkly looked up at the short haired man who was merely smiling brightly because he knew that they all hated his jokes.

"Harry, man. I love your jokes. Lay it on me." Andy, one of the regulars hummed.

"Why didn't the bartender serve the snake?" The taller man asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he scanned his drunk crowd that consisted of Andy, Tim, and Louis.

"Aren't you so original? Telling a bartender joke in a bar." Louis chuckled, taking another sip of his beer. He was absolutely wasted since he hasn't been drinking a lot so he thought that now would be a good time.

Its not like Harry was complaining. He needed him to be drunk since he had something planned tonight. Something big.

"Because he would try to slither away when the bill came?" Andy attempted, cursing when he received a nod of disapproval. "What is it then?!" He huffed, desperately glancing up at the sober man who was laughing at his reaction.

"Because he couldn't hold his beer." Harry stated, making them all grumble except Andy who was laughing loudly at the joke.

"I have one!" Louis chirped, causing the attention to go towards him as he drunkly ran his fingers through his fringe and pushed his glasses up to rest on the bridge of his nose.

Harry honestly thought he looked adorable with his lilac sweater on that was obviously too big so his marked collarbones were on view while his ripped black jeans clung to his curvy legs.

"Why did the mushroom go to the party?"

Tim and Andy looked up towards the ceiling in thought while Harry just rolled his eyes with a goofy smile spread on his face because he knew the answer. He just wanted to hear Louis say it.

"Ready?" He questioned, standing from his seat. "Because he was a fungi!" He blurted out, making the red eyed man smile wider because he loved the man in front of him.

"That was great." Andy laughed, wiping at the tear that was grouping in the corner of his eye. "You guys are the best."

Harry shook his head, letting out a deep breath as he refilled Louis' glass. "Last one." He softly said so only he heard. He thought that he would receive a groan but he was only given a nod which made him smile because this was already his fourth glass.

He needed him drunk but not black out drunk.

"Where's Luke?" Tim asked, looking over his shoulder for the tall blonde. This only made Louis roll his eyes as he gulped down half of his drink.

Deadly. {Larry}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara