Forty Two

Hey, i just wanted to tell you guys that I am seriously so happy that you guys love this story

Hey, i just wanted to tell you guys that I am seriously so happy that you guys love this story. I was so worried to write it but all the comments get me so hyped up to just keep updating over and over again. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FUNNY. Thank you so much for commenting and voting. Seriously. It makes me feel great.
                             ____

"Yes, oh god," Louis moaned as he arched his back against the mattress, clutching at the sheets as he looked down at Harry who was in between his spread legs.

He knew he was going to get something for his birthday but he didn't expect it to be so early. He was just sleeping peacefully and then he was being rolled onto his back and his legs were being spread.

Harry hummed around his length, hallowing his cheeks as he sucked harshly. He had Louis buried deep in the back of his throat with his lips pressing against his cleanly shaven shaft. He made sure that his fangs weren't poking him which he did successfully. He had no gag reflex which allowed him to take Louis whole.

"Harry," he cried out, his hand releasing his grip on the sheets to tangle into his hair. He tugged at his bedhead, thrusting his hips upwards to fuck into his mouth.

Harry looked up at the man who was looking down at him, swallowing so his throat could tighten around his member and make him cry out once again. One of his hands were squeezing at one of his full ballsacks while the other was tweaking and rolling his fingers over the man's nipples.

Louis was on the verge of coming. His thighs that rested on Harry's shoulders trembled and his thrusts were growing sloppy as he took a deep breath. "God, Harry," he hoarsely mumbled, crossing his legs behind Harry's head because he didn't want him to stop.

The curly haired man closed his eyes and swirled his tongue around his length, poking it out slightly to lick at the sagging skin that tightened with each hard suck.

I guess you could say that he was a pro at sucking dick. He didn't do it often but when he did, he made it worth the person's while.

He groaned as he slowly pulled off his length, taking a deep breath as he looked up at the smaller man. "Fuck," his deep voice mumbled, licking at the sides of his length before taking his head back into his mouth and running his tongue against his urethra, causing Louis to scream and repeatedly say he was about to release.

Harry pinched at his nipples roughly, laughing as he felt him twitch in his mouth and his mouth spread wide as he threw his head back. His adams apple bobbed as his jaw clenched tight, his body shaking as he squirted onto his tongue, continuing to let go until he was dry and trembling from sensitivity.

The red eyed man pulled off of his length after he swallowed his load with ease, moving to sit on his heels as he looked down at the wrecked man. "Happy birthday," he smiled, his hands going to entwine his fingers with Louis' as the man shyly laughed.