Twenty Four

"Can you not yell?" Louis winced as he wiped down the bar counter with his head down and sunglasses over his eyes

"Can you not yell?" Louis winced as he wiped down the bar counter with his head down and sunglasses over his eyes. He was absolutely hungover from the party last night.

"I'm sorry is this yelling?!" Harry shouted from his place across the counter on the stool, causing him to cringe and cover his ears. "I'm sorry, Louis." He giggled, placing his hand on top of his.

He hated seeing him in pain but it was worth it since Louis came home the night before stumbling in and wanting sex.

"Last night was so much fun though," Louis pouted, smiling at their hands that were still touching. "I saw you talking to Zayn. Do you like him?"

"Like him how?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the mention of the dark haired man. Something about Zayn bothered him. And he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Like as a friend." The blue eyed man hummed, "So then we can go on double dates with them without problems."

"He's alright." He shrugged, "So he's been with Niall for two years?"

"Yeah," Louis smiled, remembering when Niall first met him and couldn't stop talking about how hot he was. "He moved here after some tragedy or something."

"Oh yeah?" Harry mumbled, "What happened?" His hand pulled away from Louis' as he ran his finger through his hair. His chest was beginning to feel tight again and all through his mind he was trying to remember where the hell he saw those golden eyes.

"Its been like two years so i don't really remember."

The curly haired man nodded his head, turning in his seat so his back was facing Louis as he looked around the empty bar. No one really came after Halloween since they were probably all hungover. His elbows went to rest against the bar as he clenched his jaw.

"All i do remember was that there was a car accident and his family died or something." Louis hummed before walking off to go to the bathroom.

Car accident? Harry questioned, his eyes screwing shut as he thought and then it hit him. Hit him like a fucking car. He's the fucking asshole that did this to me!

His red eyes opened quickly and he was now clenching his jaw as his hands turned into fists. He has been in the same city as him for two fucking years. Of course he just had to be dating his boyfriend's friend. Because thats what fate would do to him.

Wait did he just call Louis his boyfriend? Fuck it thats what he is, he shrugged.

I'm going to fucking kill him. Nice and slow. Ha, i guess you can say i'll be killing him twice.

"Man i'm hungry." Louis groaned as he walked back into the room. His hand rubbed at his stomach while the other typed away at his phone with his thumb. "Want Chinese?"

"Yeah," Harry replied, turning in the stool once he saw Louis go behind the counter. The smaller lad rested his elbows against the counter while he typed and then brought the phone up to his ear to place the order.