Nineteen

Things were going were going well for the two in the small apartment

Things were going were going well for the two in the small apartment. Its been two weeks and they have managed to have sex at least twice a day.

Louis was comfortable with Harry enough to walk around naked which lead to numerous events involving one of them on their knees and the other clinging to something for support.

They both loved how it was between them. Harry used it as a way to avoid his dark urge while Louis just loved being fucked by Harry.

Louis was currently waiting around for the curly haired man to get home from his shift in a pair of panties and an unbuttoned flannel. He was sat in the living room with his fingers playfully rubbing against the outline of his dick through his black thong.

"Fuck," he whispered, throwing his head back against the couch with his eyes rolling backwards. He jumped at the sound of knocking at the door, a smile spreading on his face because maybe Harry was doing a role play type of thing.

He wouldn't be surprised. Harry has told him to call him Daddy numerous times while they had sex and Louis had no complaints.

He stood up and giddily hurried to the door, opening it with a hand sassily on his hip and a smirk on his lips. His smirk fell as he made eye contact with the man across from him.

"Well, aren't you a little whore." Liam hummed, scanning the man from head to toe. "I wouldn't be surprised."

"What a-are y-you doing h-here?" Louis stuttered, covering himself up with the flannel that only went down to his waist so his raging boner was on view. He instinctively looked downwards like he always did when he talked to Liam.

"Well, i wanted to talk to Harry." He sighed, his eyes not leaving his hips. "Wow you really are a slut." His brown eyes then traveled down to his scar-covered thighs. "And still an idiot."

"N-No i'm not." Louis retorted, "Shut up."

"Oh, now you have a voice? I can fix that real quick. Remember when i used to put you in your place, Louis? Do you miss me beating you with my belt until you were sobbing pathetically?" Liam sadistically purred, watching as the man shifted uncomfortably.

"Stop." Louis winced, shutting his eyes tightly to stop the flow of tears that were building up at the sick memories.

"Stop Liam! That hurts!" The brown eyed man said as he mocked Louis' high pitched voice.

"Get the fuck away from me." Louis seethed, his blurry blue eyes burned at the man so hard that it was almost deadly. He slammed the door quickly before he said anything and placed his hands on the door as his head hung low.

His breathing was shaky and he could hear his heart in his ears as his chest heaved. His hands that were spread on the cool surface were now into fists with his knuckles pressing against the door.

I need relief, He thought, pulling away from the door to go straight to the bathroom where he immediately went to the medicine cabinet to get ahold of the blade inside.

He could almost hear Harry telling him not to. He could see his red eyes burning at him with pure anger while he held the blade in between his thumb and pointer finger.

Now he had to think because he was placing the blade down onto the counter and stripping of his clothes while contemplating where exactly he should put them.

If he did it on his thighs then Harry would see because he is mostly on his back when they have sex. His stomach wont work either or at his hip bone. He held his arms out with his palms facing upward as he looked at his wrists.

He could just hide them bracelets until they heal and then just say they were old. But they would still be pink.

Fuck this is complicated.

He sighed as he just went with going at his thighs, taking the blade between his fingers again before making his way towards the shower. He pressed his back against the cold tile surface and moved his legs so his thighs were close.

He slowly pressed the metal against his hot skin, his watering blue eyes watching as he hesitated. He hasn't cut in about three or four weeks. He was actually clean for a long time. He should just keep being clean and go punch a wall or something.

He decided against that because his mind was already set on cutting. So he shook his head from the opposing thoughts and was about to press down on himself when he heard keys jiggle in the direction of the front door.

"Shit." He muttered, scrambling up and hurrying to place the blade back in the medicine cabinet. He winced as he nicked his finger on the edge as he placed it behind a bottle of medicine.

He hurried out of the bathroom only to stand in front of Harry naked with his hands clasped behind his back and a smile on his face as he watched the curly haired man lock the door behind himself.

Harry turned around to see Louis standing there, making him scan him from head to toe to see that he was semi hard. "Hey," he smiled, walking up to the man with his hands going to gently hold at his shoulders. He froze when he saw his eyes. "Whats wrong?" He asked as he looked at the icy blues surrounded by red.

"Nothings wrong," Louis smiled, "Let's go have sex."

"No, Louis." Harry mumbled, taking a step around the man's back to get a glimpse at his wrist to see that his finger was bleeding. "What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

Harry squinted his false greens at him, looking towards his thighs making sure that he didn't harm himself again. "Fine. I believe you." He lied, turning on his heal to face his back towards him as he headed towards the kitchen. "But if i find out that you were trying to harm yourself again. I won't be happy. But if you tell me now then we can talk about it and i can make you feel better."

Louis gasped and opened his mouth to say something. He could already tell that Harry was on to him. He should just admit it. "I needed relief." He blurted out, causing Harry to face him and walk over to him. "L-Liam stopped by and he said these t-things that just hurt me and i needed to just put one cut. I swear, Harry. Just one."

The taller lad wanted to know what the asshole had said but he could see that Louis was on the verge of breaking so he dropped the question and wrapped his arms around him. He could feel him crumble underneath his hold on his shoulders, his face buried in his chest while sobs escaped his lips.

Harry had always enjoyed when they would cry but now he didn't as much. His heart was actually hurting for the boy. So much that he planned to take care of Liam later that night.

"It's okay." He hummed, rubbing his fingers against his smooth skin. His false green eyes stared forward as he clenched his jaw and plotted exactly what he would do once he gets his hands on that brown eyed son of a bitch.