Prologue

Harry's 18th birthday is when it happened

Harry's 18th birthday is when it happened. It was an accident. Which ended up to become something much worse.

After the candles were blown, he got into his car that was brand new from his Mum and her new husband, Mark. It was a matte black Jeep with a giant red bow plastered on the hood. He started the engine and drove off to get used to driving alone since Anne was nervous when it came to her son and driving, causing her to always go places with him but now he was alone.

The same night he was to party with his friends at a club that they had fake IDs for. He was supposed to get drunk and dance with girls or boys. He was supposed to do things that he would regret the next day.

But that changed after the hours spent of him driving aimlessly around town. He would glance down at his phone occasionally to check the messages he was receiving from his friends saying how they couldn't wait for the night to come and that it would be the best night of their lives.

He smiled at the pictures they sent of them getting ready, snapping his head up to make sure the road was still clear before going back to looking at his screen.

He came to a stop at a fork in the road. One way lead to the city while the other went towards the woods. Mum would probably not want me to go to the city, He thought as he signaled to turn right towards the woods that were dark since the sun was beginning to set behind the mountains that weren't far from the town where he lived.

He raised his hand to turn up the volume as the radio blared a techno beat that made him feel pumped and made him dance in his seat. He brought his phone up to take a video to send to his friends, smiling as he head bumped to the beats from the stereo.

He was so focused on sending the video that he hadn't noticed it was darker out and that the road was beginning to get narrower.

He furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden grumbling sound coming from his wheels, causing him to put down his phone and grip the wheel tightly when seeing he was surrounded by trees and the road ahead was pitch black. His headlights weren't helping, only showing him more road.

He turned his head at the sound of his phone receiving a message, not noticing someone appearing in his headlights and then crashing into his windshield.

"Fuck!" He screamed, hitting the brakes rapidly. The loud screeching of his tires on the road scratched through the air as he hurried out of the car to find the person on the side of the road lying on their back as they groaned and coughed up blood onto the ground beside them. "Are you okay?"

"You just hit me with a fucking car." The boy seethed, his hands going to his side that ached as he breathed. He couldn't feel his legs as he shifted to sit up, his golden eyes going towards the thick piece of wood that was protruding through his skin from his back to his side.

"Fuck, are you dying?" Harry cried out, keeping his distance incase he needed to dash in his car. He glanced at the front of his car to make sure there were no damages, groaning when he noticed a large dent in the hood. "Dammit, you dented my car."

"You fucking hit me!" His accent screamed, his arms giving out from holding him up to make him fall onto his back. The stick pressed deeper into him causing him to let out a piercing scream. "Help me!"

"Its really dark out," Harry mumbled, "I-I can call an ambulance but i have to get home." He rubbed at the back of his neck because he actually felt bad. He just cant get any blood on his clothes since he's going out in the same outfit later.

"What?" He growled, the blood now pouring from his lips and some from his nose. His heart raced in his chest as he felt his body growing numb. "I'm dying and you want to go home!"

"Well, why were you out in the woods?! Who does that?" Harry retorted, running a hand through his curls.

"So you would rather let me die?" The boy coughed, his eyes glowing as his powers bubbled through him to mix with his anger. All he needed was for him to say 'yes.'

"I have to go!"

With that his golden eyes turned to a glowing yellow as he used the last of his strength to whisk Harry towards him, grabbing tightly at his shirt collar. "You are now cursed. I will not tell you what you are cursed of because you are a dick but you can never be healed which is great." He seethed, watching a fearful look flash over his face as he mumbled the ancient words he used when he would practice his spells.

"Done." He stated, releasing Harry who fell beside him only to fall unconscious the same as the Warlock who had died from the use of his power.

After the boy finished the curse, Harry suddenly died so he could become what the curse would make him into. He woke up the next morning disoriented with a sore neck and a weird feeling in his eyes.

He blinked repeatedly to adjust to the bright light coming from the sun, glancing to his side only to see nothing. Weird, he noted. He got up slowly with a groan, looking at his surroundings to see the same as before. What the hell happened?

He got into his car that was still in the spot as before, his hands going to rub with the bridge of his nose. Am i hungover? What happened? Was last night even real?

He let out a deep breath, adjusting the rearview mirror since it looked out of place only to see a pair of dark red eyes gazing in the mirror.

"What the fuck!" He screamed, looking behind him incase someone or something was in the car with him but he was alone. He looked back into the mirror, noticing that the eyes were his. No. This isn't real.

He touched his face to see that dark circles surrounded his eyes. His face scrunched in confusion as he rolled his eyes. "Maybe they're contacts." He mumbled, using his fingers to open his usually forrest green eyes to make sure he just slept in contacts but it just resulted in him wincing as he repeatedly rubbed at his eyes.

"What the fuck is this!" He bellowed, completely forgetting the fact that he was cursed the night before. Bringing not only red eyes but a dark craving in his soul, something that would soon be revealed in only mere weeks.

_______________________
Hey guys! So new story :)
I've been wanting to do a cursed Harry type of thing so here that is. Give it a chance please. :)

And just so you know its the usual. And also, i'm not gonna put trigger warnings because theres just way too many so this whole damn book is sometimes triggering. Stay woke.