One

Its been 3 years since the accident and Harry was used to the new color of his eyes and the sudden craving that washed over him at times

Its been 3 years since the accident and Harry was used to the new color of his eyes and the sudden craving that washed over him at times. He was confused as to why his life suddenly changed but then he remembered the night. The accident.

He ran around going to every Psychic and they all told him the same thing. That he didn't want to know what actually happened. But he did.

He finally found out a year later, after he had been fighting the strange urges that randomly went through his brain. He went to a Psychic that told him he was cursed by a Warlock from the Malik family.

The Malik family was filled with the oldest witches that walked the magic world. No one could heal the poor souls from their curses and spells which lead Harry to just accept what he is and finally give in. He was a demon. Well, that is what he likes to call himself but really he is someone who just has to kill.

Its not like he could fight the urges. He just had to kill before he was reminded as to why he was what he was.

Currently he was smiling at his work as he stood at the foot of his bed. His dimples popped as he looked at his bed that was currently occupied. After years of practice he finally got the knots just perfectly.

"Harry," She whimpered, struggling to rip her hands from the tight ropes tied around her wrists that pinned her to the headboard of his bed. Her legs were pressed tightly together since she was still naked from their heated moment just minutes before. "Let me go."

He convinced her to be tied up and played with, telling her that it was one of his kinks but it went deeper than just some kink. He lived for the sight of them being defenseless. He loved his name coming from their lips as they beg for their lives.

"No." He stated, leaning forward with the palm of his hands resting on the bed as he crawled towards her. His crimson eyes twinkled as he crawled until he was straddling her waist. Her legs kicked underneath him but it was no use. "Are you scared?"

"Yes." She admitted, struggling with the ropes. "You told me that you just wanted to have fun." A pout formed on her face when she realized that she could pull on the ropes as long as she wanted but she would still not be free.

"Fun to me is killing you." He bluntly purred, leaning down to place a kiss on her neck that caused her to cry out. His red eyes took in the look of fear on her face, his hands trailing from the middle of her breasts to her neck. "Since you weren't really a good fuck i guess i'll go easy on you. I usually like to make them suffer all night."

"Them? There's more?" She gulped, watching as a devilish grin spread on his face. She wondered how someone so handsome could be so evil.

"I kill almost every night, darling." He giggled, his laugh coming out as raspy as his voice. He was beginning to grow bored with her, leading him to playfully squeeze at her throat.