Twenty Seven

"Why'd you leave?" Louis asked as he looked up towards Harry from behind his glasses frames

"Why'd you leave?" Louis asked as he looked up towards Harry from behind his glasses frames. Its been a few days and he was finally being released but he hasn't seen Harry since the day that he left.

"Because i was stressed out." Harry smoothly lied, "I wanted to get changed and you being in that bed was bothering me." He checked through the corner of his eye to see the smaller man nodding. "I'm sorry."

"Its fine," Louis hummed, his hand daringly brushing against Harry's. He slowly entwined their fingers, smiling when he felt the tight squeeze from his large hand.

"I know you don't want to talk about it but i must know," Harry breathed, gnawing at his bottom lip as he tilted his head down to look him in the eye. "Did you really try to kill yourself or was it just something that went too far?"

The blue eyed man's heart stopped at the question. He didn't even know the answer. Well, actually he did but he just couldn't say it out loud. He didn't want to see the look of disappointment in his red eyes.

Even though he didn't want to reply, he did because he trusted Harry. "I did try to do it." He murmured, causing the taller man to stop in his tracks and turn to face him. His eyes were wide and his fingers slipped from his.

"And you didn't want to leave a note? You just wanted me to find your body all bloody?" He snapped, crossing his arms over his chest as he towered over him.

Louis winced because they weren't having the conversation in the privacy of the apartment. They were blocks away from their home in the middle of the sidewalk that had only a few people walking around.

"I don't like dead bodies, Louis." He added, trying to hold back his smirk. "I don't know who would."

"Can we please stop talking about this? I don't feel bad for it anymore. Its not even the first time."

"Are you serious?" Harry groaned, "Did he make you do it? Again?" His finger tips were tingling as soon as he heard that it wasn't his first attempt. Why is this man surrounded by bad people?

"Harry, drop it." Louis cracked, turning on his heel before leading the way towards the apartment with the curly haired man fuming behind him.

He was going to have to kill Liam. He already had plans for it but things keep happening. Its as if someone is keeping him safe. And it was pissing him off.

"I'm sorry, alright." He sighed as he saw the smaller man standing impatiently by the locked door to the building. He was the only one between the two with a key at the moment. "You just have a lot of bad things circling around you and-"

"Who?" Louis snapped, "Its just Liam." His blue eyed burned at Harry as he bit his tongue. "Niall and Zayn are fine and so are you."

Sure if you just ignore the fact that i'm a serial killer and Zayn is an asshole warlock who made me this way.