Thirty Two

Happy New Year !! Even though i'm like a day or two late                          _______

                         _______

"Louis, will you please speak to me." Harry begged as he looked at Louis' back that was facing him as the man rested on his side. He couldn't see his face or even hear his voice so he knew that he was listening but he knew one thing for sure: the mark was gone.

If Louis wanted to see the mark that he had made by the fork he would have to just believe that Harry was magical or just secretly put on makeup.

"Louis." He breathed, knowing the man was awake because his shoulders were moving but not in the slow way as if he were asleep.

He has been trying for hours but it was obvious that Louis wasn't going to give in. Harry hated the treatment he was getting especially since they have to work the day and night shift today. "We still have to go to work." He mumbled, watching him sit up which made his heart race. He sat up as well and carefully reached over to touch his shoulder but pulled his hand back when the man swiftly stood up and turned to face him with fire in his icy blue eyes.

"Don't touch me." He snapped, rolling his eyes before walking to the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Fuck, he thought, running a hand through his bedhead with a deep breath leaving his lips. The worst thing was that he didn't even know why he was mad. And it was obvious that he wasn't going to find out till later.

He waited patiently for Louis to finish taking a shower before he collected his things and made his way to the bathroom. The door was still shut but as soon as he stood next to the door frame it swung open and Louis just casually strolled past him with his gaze forward and his jaw clenched.

Fine, Harry thought, if he wants to act like a child then i'll just go on with my day. I don't need to be worrying about him all day.

He smirked as he grabbed his phone from the counter and called Tim, asking him for a day off which was granted without a question.

He took a peaceful shower and when he got out, he walked into the room to see that Louis had already left which made it easy for him to pack his backpack.

Today is going to be a good day.

>>

Louis gnawed at his remaining nail as he stared at the door. He had left the apartment before Harry could see him but he was expecting him to come in after him.

And its already been an hour.

He was pissed at Harry, yes, but he still wanted to be around him. He wanted to know what he was doing and if he was thinking about it. Wow that sounds childish, he thought, continuing to bite his nail until it was gone which made him unsettled because he couldn't find the curling haired man.

"You okay?" The stranger across from him asked as he looked at him over the rim of his cup that he was bringing to his lips.

"Yeah," he breathed, his eyes fluttering shut for a moment. His finger blindly went to push up his glasses that were slipping, causing him to groan when he touched the lens that he literally just cleaned. "Dammit." He huffed, snatching them off his face to use his shirt as a cloth.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm fine." He snapped, "Even though my boyfriend is a hypocrite and an asshole." He passively added, placing his glasses back on his face before grabbing for a shot glass since Tim allowed them to drink on the job as long as they weren't sloppy pourers.

"What happened?" The man asked, setting his glass down while his bright blue eyes gazed at him. He was young, had to be at least Louis' age. His hair was blonde and it was styled in a quiff while his lips were full with a dark pink tint while being decorated by a black lip ring.

"Lets just say I have been doing a certain something for years and I get yelled at for doing it but he can just easily do it." He muttered before downing his shot of tequila, causing him to shiver at the taste. "Smoking." He hiccuped, "I've been smoking for years and he kept telling me to stop yet he smokes all the time."

"Aw man," he hummed, "Thats a butthole move." He nodded his head and tapped on his glass as if to tell him he wanted a refill. "Did you guys fight or?"

"No," Louis sighed, "I was acting a bit childish and ignoring him when he tried to talk to me but c'mon! He has nerve."

"You should tell him why you're mad before he runs off and cheats on you or something."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and gave him a weird glance. He didn't think it would be that serious. But now that he had said it... the thought was in his head.

"I just found my boyfriend banging some guy so i'm a bit pessimistic at the moment." He explained, downing his drink in one gulp. "But yeah," he continued, "Tell him because you cant always run away from your problems."

The 23 year old nodded and looked down at his abused nails. He needed something to distract himself from his thoughts because now he was thinking about Harry fucking someone else and it was making him sick.

"Call him." The man pushed, "Don't waste time."

"Fine," Louis huffed, taking his phone out to begin calling Harry. He brought his phone up to his ear only to groan when he felt a vibration against his ear as if someone was calling him.

He pulled the phone back and accepted the call from Niall, wincing when he heard screaming. "Niall? What?" He breathed, looking around the bar filled with only a handful of people.

"Z-Z-"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and pulled the phone back again to check if he was still on the line which he was. "Spit it out." He commented, resting his elbow against the counter before rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Z-Zayn got into a c-car accident."