Twenty Three

After a week of Louis parading around in his panties and getting spanked any time he came in Harry's sights, the two were getting ready to go to Niall's Halloween party that Louis said was taking place in his apartment

Harry and Louis decided against the cop and bad guy costumes so they could just be what they wanted which was Louis as an angel with false wings and a halo and Harry as a killer. He thought it was extremely hilarious how he was covered in fake blood and holding a plastic knife.

"You look so cute." Harry hummed as he walked behind Louis who was fixing his halo in the mirror. His large hands went to his waist before sliding down to the front of his white jeans.

"I cant be hard, Harry." He whined, his mouth falling open at the feeling of his lips sucking at the back of his neck. "No marks. I'm supposed to be pure."

"Not after tonight." His deep voice hummed, cupping the front of his jeans. "C'mon a quickie before the party. I promise i'll pull out so i don't stain your jeans."

"No." Louis whispered, wanting to move away from his teasing fingers but not finding the will to. He was about to fall into his touch when he heard his phone ring, causing him to pull away with a groan. "Hello?"

"Are you coming soon?" Niall's voice said on through the phone.

"It doesn't start for a few hours." Louis replied with a furrow of his eyebrows, swatting at Harry's hands that were rubbing against his bum. He knew that the jeans were tight which made his body appear more curvy than it actually was but he wasn't complaining by the amount of attention he was already getting.

"You still have to help me set up."

"Uhm no," Louis hummed, "You always just dump it on me and go have sex with Zayn."

"Having sex is something we should be doing." Harry purred, making him roll his eyes and smile as he took a seat on the edge of their bed. He could already see the taller man strut towards him, standing in between his spread legs as he looked up at him.

"Fine," Niall growled, "Zayn, Louis is being an asshole so we actually have to do work!" He yelled, ending the call.

"Back to what we were doing." Harry mumbled as he pushed on Louis' shoulders until he was flat on the bed. His hands went to his belt buckle, swiftly undoing the clasp and unbuttoning the jeans to slide down his legs along with his briefs. "Condom or no condom?"

"What do you think?" Louis smirked, closing his eyes as he laid his head back and let Harry get to work.

>>