Twenty Six

Harry clenched his jaw as he watched from his place against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest while Niall and Zayn hovered over Louis

Harry clenched his jaw as he watched from his place against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest while Niall and Zayn hovered over Louis. The two were sitting on either side of the bed with Niall holding his bandaged hand and Zayn just sitting on the edge as he listened to them talk. They haven't been at the hospital long, maybe only 10 minutes.

"So how are you feeling?" Niall worriedly asked, rubbing his thumb over his knuckles. His pale skin contrasted against Louis' tan skin making it obvious who's hand was who's.

"I'm alright." Louis smiled, glancing from his blue eyes to Harry who looked tense. 'You okay?' He mouthed only for the curly haired man to nod. He gave him a send him a small smile, "How are you two?"

"We're good." Niall smiled, looking towards his lover who was watching them intently. "Zee can you go get us some coffee or something?"

"Yeah, let me just go to the lou." He replied, standing up and sparing Harry a glance only to receive a glare. He pushed off the wall and mumbled that he was going to help him with the coffees before following behind him until he went into the bathroom.

He waited until he thought he had a good amount of time until walking inside to see him washing his hands. He swiftly checked for other people and when it was clear, he locked the door. The lock chimed throughout the bathroom and then Zayn was looking at him through the mirror.

"Hey, Harry." He greeted, shaking his hands to make them dry before grabbing a paper towel with his golden eyes still focused on him.

"Shut the fuck up." He hissed, stalking closer to him. Zayn took a few steps away from him, going further into the bathroom towards the urinals but Harry charged towards him, pinning him to the wall by his neck.

"Harry-"

"No." He seethed, "You don't get to talk. I know what the fuck you are. I remember you. It took me a bit but it hit just like a fucking car." His teeth were clenched and his red eyes were fierce as he tried to kill him under his gaze.

"Let me go." Zayn gasped as he felt his fingers squeeze around his neck. His hands went to claw at his hands but he was no match for him.

"After you turn me back." Harry stated, "Do you know what you did to me? You ruined me. I killed hundreds of people because of you."

"Who's fault is that?" Zayn snapped, smirking under his hold. It was as if his friendly façade vanished and now he was the asshole that did this to him.

"I was a kid!"

"You still don't walk away from someone who was dying!"

"Why didn't you die?" He groaned, pressing on his neck to shorten his air supply. "Why the fuck are you still here?"

"That's none of your business!" Zayn muttered, shaking his head and using all of his strength to push him away by the shoulders.

He smirked as he successfully made the man stumble away. "Pull that shit again and i'll make it worse. You must have found a way around the curse because you actually have restraint right now but i can make it so every part of your body is on fire just by the tingle of your fingers."

"I don't give a fuck about that." Harry sternly said, about to take a step forward and just snap his neck until Zayn continued, "Oh you'll care when you get that urge and end up killing Louis."

He froze in his spot, swallowing dryly as he frowned at the thought. He didn't even want to picture that happening to Louis. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did that. "Please." He breathed, closing his eyes because he couldn't believe he was being polite to this dickbag. "I don't want to hurt him."

Zayn's jaw went slack at the look of him so defenseless but he had to keep his composure because he wasn't the only one who lost something due to that accident. "No." He calmly said, watching as his crimson eyes opened and his shoulders tensed. "Now we should be getting back because Niall will be looking for us."

"Fuck you." He spat, storming towards the door before unlocking it and leaving down the hall in the opposite direction of Louis' room.

Zayn sighed as he went towards the mirror and ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the red marks on his neck. With the wave of his fingers they were gone but his blank gaze was still there.

He knew something like this would happen since the first time he saw Harry. He almost didn't recognize him but he knew by the red eyes that he was the one. It was a long shot that he expected him to just forget who he was since its been three years but of course he just had to be wrong.

With another wave of his fingers two cups of coffee appeared in his hands and then he was leaving the bathroom only to bump into someone's chest. The coffees didn't spill thankfully.

"There you are." Niall smiled, planting a kiss on his lips. He took one of the coffees and smiled at the hazelnut fragrance. "Thought you got kidnapped or something. Where's Harry?"

"Oh," Zayn hummed, looking around aimlessly before saying, "I think he stormed off or something. He seemed upset."

"Oh," Niall nodded, taking his free hand and leading him back inside the room. "So Louis, tell me more about whats happening between you two."

"He said he loved me." Louis smirked, reaching for his coffee and taking a small sip before placing it on the table beside him. Zayn honestly felt bad when he heard this. "And i said it back."

"But you've only know each other for months." Niall stated, making the hospitalized man roll his eyes.

"You sucked Zayn's dick on the first date." Louis retorted, "I don't think you have a right to say anything."

"Whatever." The blonde groaned, taking a seat on the edge of his bed by his feet. "Hows the sex?"

"Ni," Louis gasped, his face flushing red. He always hated when the Irish man would ask that question.

Zayn sighed as he took a seat in the chair against the wall. His elbows went to rest at his knees while his hands tangled into his hair. Everything was crumbling down on him. He thought that he could get away from the curly haired man but fate had something else in store.

How would he even feel when he finds out that they have done the same things with Louis? That he's spent more time together so he is closer towards the man? He was just waiting to be threatened by him again because he knew that Harry would come back.

And he would be furious.