Fifty Five

I like this gif because idk this was the hardest chapter to write and it looks like he's looking up at the chapter title idk

I like this gif because idk this was the hardest chapter to write and it looks like he's looking up at the chapter title idk. It's cool.
                      ___________

"You okay?" Louis asked as he watched Zayn limp into the room with a hand rubbing at his forehead. His eyes were shut tight as he blindly felt his way towards the kitchen table where Louis was sat.

"Hungover, thats for one," Zayn grumbled, opening his eyes only to close them quickly due to the bright sunlight flowing through the open blinds. "Today's gonna be a shitty day."

"How so?"

"Well, i'm hungover for one." He snapped, adding a laugh so the man knew he wasn't being too serious. "Get me some Advil from up there," he pointed towards a cabinet beside the fridge. "You know what," he mumbled, waving his fingers and then the cabinet opened by an imaginary hand and the bottle flew down into his open hand.

Louis looked around frantically as he watched this happen, "What are you doing? Niall could see." He whispered harshly, earning a light chuckle from the dark haired man.

"When Niall sleeps he's practically dead." Zayn laughed as he took the pill drily. "We would both know when he's awake."

The blue eyed man nodded, looking down at his bowl of cereal that was now just a bowl of milk. He stirred the spoon while he bit his lip and thought, I wonder what Harry is doing right now.

"Fuck, its Monday." Zayn cursed, rubbing at his forehead again with a more angry grumble because he could already feel it coming. He gripped at his side as he gritted his teeth, rolling his eyes because he began to remember why he hated this dreadful day.

"You okay?" Louis asked, standing up to place his bowl into the sink while his eyes were fixed on the man who ran a hand through his hair aggressively.

"I'm fine," he growled, looking down at his side and waving his hand over the point of pain only to curse because his magic could do nothing to lessen his distress. "Dammit," he breathed, glancing at Louis to see him standing there curiously.

"Just tell me."

Zayn sighed and nodded, raising his shirt to reveal the nasty scar in his side. "Today is the day that asshole hit me. Every year, this spot hurts just like the day that it happened and i'm basically connected to him."

"Connected?"

"We both feel the pain. But i can feel everything happening with him like at this moment he's tired because his bones are aching." He explained, "Its his birthday. Which luckily for him, means he can get drunk meanwhile I cant. So, I have to deal with this sober." He rolled his golden eyes and sat back angrily because he was envious of how he could get drunk.

He knew he was drinking at this moment because his throat was beginning to ache from the burning sensation the liquid left behind.

"I don't understand how he could go a whole year without drinking. I would kill myself."