Ten

Harry couldn't stop watching Louis while he slept

After he left Liam's, he found a young man to quickly kill to please his needs and then he returned back to the Apartment to see Louis still knocked out on his back in the bed.

He wasn't allowed to sleep on his stomach for a month which aggravated the man but he slept fine since he was all spread out in the middle.

Harry wanted to hold him. He wanted to tell him it would be fine and that he was going to get rid of Liam so he could be happy.

"Harry," Louis softly said, causing him to jolt forward from his place at the foot of the bed incase he needed his help.

"Harry," he repeated, his hands squeezing at the edge of his pillow and his toes curling slightly.

The sheets covered his waist but he could just make out the shadow of a bulge.

Oh. Fuck.

Harry awkwardly backed out of the room because he wanted to give him some space with his dream. It made him blush at the thought that he was having such a dream about him.

He didn't even think about Louis that way. He just saw him as someone who was living with him. Not someone he wanted to date or fuck.

But now that he was thinking about it... Louis was very attractive.

His bum was large to a point that just made him want to bite at the plump skin. His hands were small but looked like they would be good wrapped around his cock. His cheeks would look better if they were hallowing around his dick. His eyes would glow as he filled the smaller lad up. And his voice was soft but very loud.

Fuck i want to fuck him.

>>

Louis yawned as he stretched in the bed, his legs stretching only to sting slightly as a reminder that he had stitches. He slowly looked around the room, seeing that light was seeping through the shades on the windows and that the sheets had fallen off the bed.

He gasped at the sight of a large white stain in his briefs. He couldn't wear sweatpants since they now irritated him but his face flushed at the aching bulge in the fabric.

Shit has Harry seen this?

He hurriedly sat up, reaching for the sheets that were in ball on the floor beside the bed. His heart raced when he heard foot steps coming closer the room, causing him to desperately reach for the sheets with shaky fingers.