Sixty Nine

"He looks like an actor

"He looks like an actor." Tim commented as he studied Harry's new look. The man was seated on his usual stool with Louis beside him while the now short haired man stood behind the bar with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Will you quit it? I already feel self conscious. I don't need you two staring at me." Harry groaned, reaching up to run a hand through his locks only to feel saddened at the reminder that his hair wasn't as long as it used to be.

"Now what do we call you? We always used to call you curly." One of the bar's regulars grunted as he plopped down beside Tim. His drunk gaze scattered around the man's face and body before he was jumping in his seat. "We can call him dimples."

"Oh shit!" Tim chirped, making the red eyed man blush as they began to talk about his features.

Louis felt like a school girl as he fondly looked at his boyfriend who was paying attention to the two beside him which allowed his blue eyes to take in all of him.

He loved watching him in a non creepy way. He liked the flutter of his eyelashes and the way he would play with his lips with his fingers. His jawline was razor sharp and he normally had a bit of an angry expression on his face (which he always just called it as his resting bitch face). But Louis loved when he smiled.

His smile was crooked. The top lip waved unevenly and the bottom lip became thin but his dimples were the reason why anyone could fall for him.

Louis honestly just really loved this man. He wanted to be with him forever. And like he's said earlier, he wants a family with this man. He would love to see little versions of them running around and the way that Harry's face would light up when he saw his son or daughter.

"Harry." He softly said, attracting his attention which only made his heart race like every other time they met eyes.

The red eyed man smirked as he moved in front of his boyfriend, placing his hands on the counter as he leaned forward to place a kiss on his nose. "Yes, baby." His husky voice whispered, his intense gaze only remaining on him.

"Come with me to the bathroom." He softly said, earning a nod before both of them were making their way towards the bathroom. Harry was the first to go in, looking over his shoulder mischievously as he watched the smaller man lock the door behind him.

Louis lunged at Harry, attaching his lips to his while his hands tangled into his hair. "I love your hair." He huffed as he desperately moved his lips against Harry's. He could feel his hands go at his waist, squeezing at the curve that welcomed his bum.

The taller man knelt down, taking ahold of his thighs before lifting him up to place him on the sink where he stood between his spread legs.

"I like these jeans on you." His deep voice complimented as his hands went to the small of his arching back. He felt content as Louis locked his legs behind his back, a smile spreading on his face.

The smaller man tugged on his hair to a point where his jaw jutted out as he lustfully looked at the blue eyed man. "Fuck." Louis groaned, leaning down to lick from the bottom of his adam's apple to his jawline, emitting a deep groan from Harry as he aggressively shook his hair from his hold and moved his lips down to bite on his collar bones.

He couldn't keep track on how many times he littered Louis' skin with love bites. It would never be too many times.

He bit at his hot skin, not pulling away until he felt his desperate hands beat at his chest for him to stop. "Jesus." Louis gasped, rubbing at the mark.

Harry shrugged playfully, earning a sweet smile that brought crinkles by his boyfriends eyes before he was placing softer kissed on his pursing lips.

"Can i tell you something?" Louis asked after the pop of their lips separating, resting his forehead against Harry's. He waited until he saw him nod before he said, "I'm a week clean."

At first, Harry was about to say, 'Just a week?' But he could see the pure look of pride on his face so he held in his asshole nature and smiled. "Thats great." He breathed, "How about when you reach a month, we celebrate."

Louis gushed at that, "Okay." He giggled, rubbing at his firm chest with his gaze following his fingertips as they ran across the fabric of his button up shirt. "I know a week doesn't seem like much but its honestly a really big accomplishment for me."

"I know, Love." Harry exhaled, his hands going to rub at his thighs. "I'm so proud of you."

"How have you been with the thing?"

It took the red eyed man a moment to realize what thing he was talking about but when he got it, he just shook his head. "You know how it is. I cant stop. But i'm not doing it everyday. Thats what matters." He replied, watching as a small frown spread on his face. "Louis, I have to do this. You saw what happens when i hold back and I don't want to hurt you ever again."

"I just hate that you have to kill." He whispered, looking everywhere but him. He didn't like this topic but he was always the one to bring it up so its not like it was unavoidable.

"Me too." Harry sighed, patting on his thighs, "We should be going out there." He hummed, taking a step back to allow him space as his jumped down and turned to fix himself up in the mirror.

The love bite Harry left on him was extremely noticeable especially due to him wearing a shirt that swung low to show the top of his chest. If he was younger he would panic and try to find ways to cover the mark up but now when he thought about it; who the fuck cares that his boyfriend put a mark as a sign of love on him.

Well not technically love. More like lust. But you get the gist.

"I love you." Harry's deep voice purred as he rubbed at his shoulders. He was watching him through the mirror and he could tell that he was deep in thought but that seemed to fade away as a fond smile spread on his face.

"I love you too." Louis responded, unlocking the bathroom door before walking out and peacefully taking a seat in his stool while Harry took his place back behind the bar with his arms crossed over his chest.