Sixty

"Harry, are you sure about this?" Louis asked unsurely as he looked at himself in the mirror

"Harry, are you sure about this?" Louis asked unsurely as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was standing in between his spread legs while the curly haired man gawked at him from his seat in the large white chair outside of the changing rooms. "I feel like I look weird."

Harry shook his head, his fingertips running from his calves to his knees as he looked up at him. "You look great." He complimented, looking towards the mirror to see him fidgeting with the straps on the yellow sun dress that resting on his defined collar bones.

"Yellow though? Its such a bright color."

"Do you want to put on the navy blue one? That one brought out your eyes." Harry suggested, earning an unsure look. "It will just be us, Louis. I'm not saying you have to walk around the whole town with it on."

"The thing is..." Louis trailed off, twirling in his stance to look at the curve of his back to his bum. He liked that the dress was flat against his body except for at his waist where it puffed out slightly. "I want to wear it in public. But start with dark colors. Can you go get me that black one we saw before?"

Harry smiled at him and nodded, placing a kiss on the back of his head before walking towards the front of the store where the black dress Louis caught his eye on as soon as they entered the store.

It was tight which made Harry bite his lip as he felt the soft fabric underneath his fingertips. He grabbed all three sizes since he knew Louis liked to try them all on, folding them over his arm as he turned on his heel to head back towards the back where the dressing rooms were only to bump into someone's shoulder.

"Oh, i'm sorry." He apologized, recognizing it as Anne which only made him feel like shit. "Anne."

"Hey," she smiled, looking up at him with a smile that he recognized was much like his own. "So you didn't move after all?"

Harry winced and shook his head, nervously looking towards the back to still see Louis twirling.

"Why haven't you stopped by?" She asked, beaming up at him.

"Just been a little busy." He said dismissively because he could see the furrow of Louis' eyebrows from across the store.

"Oh," she nodded, "Who are you here with?"

He bit his lip as he looked down at the dresses. He was about to put the dresses back but he shook his head and muttered, "My boyfriend. I'll tell you about it later because I have to go." He said before hurrying off to hand Louis the dresses.

"What took you so long?" Louis asked as he took the dresses and went into the changing room, feeling glad that he decided to wear panties today but not glad that his bulge was obvious in each and every dress.

He growled as he threw them carelessly on the stool that was in the corner of the small room, grabbing the yellow one because he would need a bright color since spring was coming.