Thirty Six

"Get away from me!" Louis screamed, running towards the door only for the curly haired man to grab him by the arm and pull him back until he was a good distance before he could stand between him and the door that he shut seconds later

"Listen to me." He calmly said, watching him tug at his hair while he thought of ways to get out of the room. "Louis-"

"Don't say my name!" He shouted, "You're-You're a-" he couldn't muster the words to say it. He couldn't even think while he felt those crimson eyes gazing at him.

"You have to listen to me."

"No I don't!" Louis retorted, taking a seat on the bed with his elbows going to rest on his knees as he sobbed into his hands. He flinched when he felt the pressure of Harry sitting beside him, causing him to shift away.

"Please. Ten minutes." Harry pleaded, gnawing at his bottom lip because his mind was exploding with millions of thoughts.

"Five." Louis stated, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched him stand up and hover over him. He watched as he pulled his hair from the bun, letting the soaked ringlets fall to dangle over his shoulders.

"You have to have an open mind." He started, padding towards the dresser to grab a pair of briefs and sweats since he couldn't really tell the story in just a towel.

Harry has never felt uncomfortable with his body or changing in front of people but now, with Louis' gaze burning at him, he felt like he didn't have enough layers to cover himself. Once he was dressed, he grabbed a shirt and returned to hovering over him because he had to make sure that they had eye contact so he knew he was being serious.

"I was cursed." He stated, causing Louis to scoff and attempt to stand up only to be pushed gently back down. "Listen. When I was 18-"

"What? Some witch came and made you into some heartless monster?" Louis interrupted, his icy blue eyes going from his reds to anywhere else. "Let me guess? They made your eyes that color too?"

"Yes." Harry sighed, "Just fucking listen, alright?" He snapped because the way this was going was making him agitated. "I was in a car accident and I was being an asshole. Anyways, Zayn was the witch well actually warlock-"

"Zayn? Now I know you're making up shit." Louis groaned, trying once again to stand up but was pushed down more forcefully. He rolled his eyes, wanting to just leave because he couldn't look at him.

"He made me this way, Louis." Harry finished. He wasn't going to get into detail from how antsy Louis looked but he could tell that he didn't believe him.

"What way?" He asked, his arms unfolding from his chest to rest limply by his sides.

Harry merely motioned towards the chest because he couldn't find the words to say it. Well he actually had the words on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't see the look on his face. "Please, just-" he stopped himself due to how his mind was absolutely scrambled.