Sixty Three

Harry felt content that he was walking absentmindedly down the streets so late at night while Louis was passed out asleep

Harry felt content that he was walking absentmindedly down the streets so late at night while Louis was passed out asleep. He liked the silence. It was like the world was on pause just for him as he walked with his hands buried in his pockets while he gazed at the valentines decorations on the windows of stores that were far past closing time.

He bit his lip as he looked at the red and pink hearts that were placed all over the glass and the cliché baby with the bow and heart shaped arrows.

He wanted to have sex. He really wanted to have sex. For three years his whole life revolved around sex and killing. He was happy with that. And then Louis came and the man loved it as much as he did. And then Liam had to fuck it up.

Its been over three weeks and he was trying to build up the confidence to have one sexual interaction. He felt that it would just take one moment to get him back in the metaphorical game.

He still felt the nervousness in the shower but the nightmares had taken a break. He still didn't like to sleep on his back incase he felt restrained but other than that he was feeling much better.

When he walked around the apartment without a shirt on, he realized that he was okay with at least showing a bit of skin. Of course he's only feeling this way because he isn't there at the moment.

He's not going to be in love with sex like he was before after one time. He knew that for sure. One thing he knew was that on valentines he was going to try for the first time in weeks.

Shit, he mentally growled as he saw where he was. His head hung low and his hair swung as he looked at the cement under his boots.

He walked to the bakery. He keeps finding himself outside the building with a heavy heart. He really wanted to speak to Anne and explain to her the situation he was in.

'I'm a serial killer and I didn't want you to know. Couldn't feel guilty, you know?'

He rolled his eyes at himself and ran a hand through his hair before turning on his heel and walking away from the bakery to sit on the curb.

He just didn't want to go home. Not that he didn't want to be around Louis but he was just in his feels as the kids say. He liked being alone and being able to do what he wanted.

With a sigh, he stood up because he couldn't leave Louis alone for too long. Especially after being sloppy and leaving the razor blade on the top shelf in the medicine cabinet. Harry used it just once but knowing Louis, the man would keep going until his urge was fulfilled.

His crimson eyes scanned the area around him as he walked, making sure that no one was around before taking a cigarette out from behind his ear and lighting it quickly. With a long drawl, he then exhaled into the air with a breath of relief.

He continued down the sidewalk before groaning as he felt a hand tangle into his hair and drag him into a nearby alley way, pressing him against the wall. He looked down at the drugged out man with a smirk, not feeling the slightest bit of fear as a knife was pressed against his neck.

"Give me your money." A husky voice commanded, dark brown eyes burning up at him as he pushed the knife harder against his neck.

"I don't have any." Harry simply said, scrunching his face in disgust as a breeze blew by and the scent of the man filled the air. "Why would I carry money when i'm walking alone at 12o'clock at night?"

"Don't get smart with me, pretty boy." He hissed, moving the knife now to his cheek. "Give me your money. I'm not asking again." With that he pressed the knife harder against his cheek in a swift action which made a large gash in his skin.

"Oh, hell no." Harry growled, not giving another second to the man before moving quickly and pressing the man against the wall where he just was and hitting his knuckles against the wall which made the knife fall from his grasp.

The man gasped and hurriedly bent down to grab his weapon but was no match for Harry who already picked it up and was now pushing against his stomach, "You should know better than to go after a grown man. Especially one bigger than you." He smirked, watching the look of shock flush through his face as his wound healed within seconds.

Without hesitation, he pressed the knife into his stomach and stepped back as he crossed his arms over his chest and watched as his back slid down the wall before he fell down to his side with his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. He was still gasping for his last breaths but by then, Harry had already taken the knife out of him and was walking away with a smirk.

His hard eyes looked down at the bloody blade, making him sigh because he hasn't had the urge to kill in a few days. He felt relieved when he just killed that man but it wasn't the same as before.

He glanced down at his appearance when he saw that he was in front of the gated door of the apartment building. He pocketed the switch blade and wiped the residue on his cheek with his shirt before entering the building and going up the stairs to his apartment.

Harry wiped his hand against his cheek to check if there was still some blood left over which there wasn't which caused him to let out a deep breath and unlock the door.

"H-Harry?" Louis called out, attracting his attention immediately to the faint light from underneath the bathroom door. "Can you help me?"

The taller man rolled his eyes and blindly made his way to the bathroom, opening the door to see the man sitting on the floor with curious blue eyes looking up at him.

"What happened to your cheek?" His soft voice questioned as the man squatted down and grabbed the gauze and bandages before sitting in between his spread legs.

"Don't worry about it."